Free cancellation until 27/07
US$116
Hampton.com
US$82
US$71
Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$88
US$119
US$109
Hampton.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$85
Omni Jacksonville Hotel(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$151
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$109
US$93
Hotels.com
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$68
All reviewschef brettfront deskrenovated roomhotel is undergoing renovationsrenovations are completethe river walkwater taxiacross the riverguest roomsthe general managerthe entire staffwonderful hotelmercedesvaletwilliebanquettiffany
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I had no ideal of how deep the construction process was and or that construction was even going on. Its dusty its dirty and load and messy. Definitely not what I was hoping for and expecting. A heads up would have saved me both time and trouble. I stayed one day out of fear you guys were going to charge me, but it felt like a classic bait and switch.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank moesonny
General M, General Manager at Lexington Hotel & Conference Center - Jacksonville Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Sir,

As I previously responded to your review on another site, our web site lists that we are under renovation. There was no bait and switch or anything of that nature.

Our site says the following: "...has recently renovated guest rooms, convention spaces and a beautiful new restaurant. Please note, that renovations on these areas of the hotel are still ongoing."

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed April 1, 2018

I read a lot of reviews about this place. I loved it. Remodel and all. Room was great. When they are done, I'm thinking 4star hotel minimum. All the goods outweigh any bad reviews. Some people are never happy!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General M, General Manager at Lexington Hotel & Conference Center - Jacksonville Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Thank you so much and we are grateful for your review. We look forward to your return and have amazing week.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

We live in Florida but wanted to work our way over to Jacksonville for a short stay.
The Lexington hotel turned out to be a wonderful choice.
This place is going thru one awesome renovation and our room was over the top.
Steps from the beautiful Riverwalk was a plus.
The pricing on these accommodations was great and even looking at more in-season times,a real value.
We had a great breakfast at their restaurant and pricing that was extraordinary,compared to many a hotel that we have stayed.
All the employees were efficient and courteous.
We are looking forward to a return visit.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Lexington Hotel & Conference Center - Jacksonville Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

We can't thank you enough for y our amazing review and are so pleased that you will choose to stay with us again in the future. Thank you so very much and Happy Easter!

Reviewed March 28, 2018

I just love this Hotel! I thought I had reserved a room thru Hotels.com, but it never went thru. The manager, Mr. Kenneth took very good care of me, in getting a room booked the day of. Mr. Kenneth was very nice and helpful. The rooms...OMG!! They are very nice..the beds are comfy and the bathroom is very big. I will be staying here my next visit

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much Ann and we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and that Mr. Kenneth made such a great impression on you.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for one night. We had a room with two queen sized beds. The space was bright and roomy. We loved the large shower with plenty of hot water and great water pressure. We walked by the river in the morning. There were renovations taking place, but the area was cleaner, less dust, than you would expect. Great value.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Lexington Hotel & Conference Center - Jacksonville Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Thank you very much and we are so pleased you found our new rooms to be bright and roomy. Yes, the water and water pressure is amazing and our guests love it. We hope to have you back again soon and thanks for staying at The Lexington.