See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

I would like to say front desk clerk keisha was amazing she made us feel at home she gave my husband direction to the town center which we both enjoyed I would recommend this hotel also like the fact we arrived early she asked if we can go get a bite to eat and give her an hr she will have a first floor ready when we get back she called us within 30 mins to tell us our room is ready Keisha was awesome

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2017

upon check in the staff was very accommodating to what we needed. Every time we were in the office they helpful and wanted to help with anything and everything we needed. I am glad to be stating at this place, and would stay again at a later time.

Room Tip: if you don't mind the sound of motorcycles this is a great place to live for a bit.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patrick E
Reviewed March 15, 2017

On, March,16,2017 while staying at the Studio 6 Jacksonville- Baymeadows, my spouse and I were not happy with our stay in the room we were in, it was after hours, I called the after hours number that was provided, for customers, I was very upset, I reach a worker by the name jermine, I was upset,but he continue to be so polite, he took care of the problem for us, within 15 mins, the,security is great.We are very happy with our stay I would recommend this hotel to friends and family, because it is safe, clean and the people, who work here, care about the customers well-being, and safety.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2017 via mobile

Jamine was very help , front desk always very friendly .. Would stay here again and recommend to friends or family.. It was Queit felt very safe..Pond in back was nice . Clean rooms,house keeper went out of their way to get things u needed..

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2017 via mobile

Studio 6-Baymeadows has a superior front desk, housekeeping and maintenance staff! The persistence and dedication to make our stay comfortable, safe and clean was their highest priority. Thank you Amanda, Keisha, Jesse and Freddie for making us feel at home. The Glenns.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple