“Meh”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #28 of 56 Coffee & Tea in Jacksonville
Reviewed 8 October 2014

They weren't as friendly as other ones I have been to. The cashier, with a line about 8 people long, kept on helping the bartista make drinks. It really didn't make any sense to me whatsoever. Glad I only came here once.

Reviewed 22 September 2014

I sought out this Starbucks location on 8 hr road trip because I was craving one of the delicious pecan carrot cake muffins. To my delight there was one left in case. I ordered it and some tea and paid for order. As I was waiting someone other than my order taker told me they were out of what I ordered. I showed her the muffin I ordered and she said she wasn't allowed to take anything from the case and that no other carrot muffins were available. ALL the workers tried to insist I pick something else and were miffed when I didn't. I begged for muffin I paid for but they refused to give it to me so I got refund. I left very disappointed! I didn't mind that muffin was not "fresh!"

Reviewed 6 September 2014

Great coffee , good snacks always satisified!!the smell upon entering gives you that first cup in the morning feel whether its your first or fourth cup!!

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I went through the drive through twice during my vacation. Service was quick, correct and staff was very friendly.

Thanks!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

looked all over for cheesecake brownies and finally found the at starbucks they are for more than just coffee