“quick coffees”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed December 24, 2015

Starbucks is always good. fast service at this location.cant go wrong with the starbucks crew. we ordered five crazy drinks and they had them ready quicker than we expected

Reviewed August 4, 2015

The Starbucks on the corner of Butler Blvd and Philips Hwy is in a small strip mall kind of place with several fast food restaurants. This lot is a traffic jam with very poor access. You will be wasting a lot of time trying to park your vehicle and negotiating your way through the lot. Made me question just how badly I wanted that cup of coffee.

Reviewed October 8, 2014

They weren't as friendly as other ones I have been to. The cashier, with a line about 8 people long, kept on helping the bartista make drinks. It really didn't make any sense to me whatsoever. Glad I only came here once.

Reviewed September 22, 2014

I sought out this Starbucks location on 8 hr road trip because I was craving one of the delicious pecan carrot cake muffins. To my delight there was one left in case. I ordered it and some tea and paid for order. As I was waiting someone other than my order taker told me they were out of what I ordered. I showed her the muffin I ordered and she said she wasn't allowed to take anything from the case and that no other carrot muffins were available. ALL the workers tried to insist I pick something else and were miffed when I didn't. I begged for muffin I paid for but they refused to give it to me so I got refund. I left very disappointed! I didn't mind that muffin was not "fresh!"

Reviewed September 6, 2014

Great coffee , good snacks always satisified!!the smell upon entering gives you that first cup in the morning feel whether its your first or fourth cup!!