“AWESOME Facility and Fabulous Staff available at all times of the day or night!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #28 of 56 Coffee & Tea in Jacksonville
Reviewed 16 January 2017

In every city we visit the first place I go to is a "Starbucks"! I have been a gold card member since 2008. I went to this location as we were heading to Siesta Key, Florida.

Both Annette and Gabby ; Gave me cheerful welcome, delightful, funny, friendly, kind, with great enthusiasm, very gracious and my Mocha drink was made to perfection, cleanliness and well stocked location gets my A+ rating.

Thanks to Starbucks for hiring a staff that gave Outstanding service to me. WE will be moving to Fort Myers, Florida from Myrtle Beach, SC and on our way back we will stop at this Starbucks for sure. A happy customer Linda Soeder, Myrtle Beach, SC

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I LOVE this Starbucks! Everyone is always nice and drinks are always made in a quick or reasonable amount of time. Great customer service! Great location!

Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

Hard to put a value on such a consistent franchise. But this one made an effort to get to know me. The staff was pleasant, friendly and polite.... Young and attentive and the drinks were awesome. I seriously enjoyed picking up my coffee in the mornings. Some other starbucks and their staff have failed at this simple task. Customer service is a huge part of your customer loyalty... it's an easy concept.

Reviewed 24 December 2015

Starbucks is always good. fast service at this location.cant go wrong with the starbucks crew. we ordered five crazy drinks and they had them ready quicker than we expected

Reviewed 4 August 2015

The Starbucks on the corner of Butler Blvd and Philips Hwy is in a small strip mall kind of place with several fast food restaurants. This lot is a traffic jam with very poor access. You will be wasting a lot of time trying to park your vehicle and negotiating your way through the lot. Made me question just how badly I wanted that cup of coffee.