“Never got eye contact from the one making the Grand strwb grn tea”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #13 of 55 Coffee & Tea in Jacksonville
Reviewed July 13, 2017

At 2:40 pm at this location July 13,2017 Thursday.. im the female the one with the blue long sleeve shirt asked for a Gr strwb grn tea, the cashier was okay but the one making me the drink never said words to a Customer like "ill be right with you" hey how are you? Nada nothing . My first time at Starbucks in 4 years...ouch..it was the Caucasian female with a flat hat on . When the drink was put down on the counter she just walked away, i said thank you have a good day and walked away..mind you other before me even had there name on their cup and was greeted within and prior to leaving the facility. The drink tasted straight lile water with ice like woman did you just do water on the rocks because there was no flavored taste of strawberry. Have a good day.

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

How could you not love this place. Great Service and nice reading environment. They served my coffee in a mug and my breakfast on a plate, it's home without the noise.

Reviewed January 16, 2017

In every city we visit the first place I go to is a "Starbucks"! I have been a gold card member since 2008. I went to this location as we were heading to Siesta Key, Florida.

Both Annette and Gabby ; Gave me cheerful welcome, delightful, funny, friendly, kind, with great enthusiasm, very gracious and my Mocha drink was made to perfection, cleanliness and well stocked location gets my A+ rating.

Thanks to Starbucks for hiring a staff that gave Outstanding service to me. WE will be moving to Fort Myers, Florida from Myrtle Beach, SC and on our way back we will stop at this Starbucks for sure. A happy customer Linda Soeder, Myrtle Beach, SC

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

I LOVE this Starbucks! Everyone is always nice and drinks are always made in a quick or reasonable amount of time. Great customer service! Great location!

Reviewed March 9, 2016 via mobile

Hard to put a value on such a consistent franchise. But this one made an effort to get to know me. The staff was pleasant, friendly and polite.... Young and attentive and the drinks were awesome. I seriously enjoyed picking up my coffee in the mornings. Some other starbucks and their staff have failed at this simple task. Customer service is a huge part of your customer loyalty... it's an easy concept.