“A drink, a scone and free wi-fi”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #10 of 54 Coffee & Tea in Jacksonville
Reviewed August 14, 2017

When traveling, we sometimes need a wi-fi connection. My son likes the scones at Starbucks so we stopped here for a bottled juice (we don't drink coffee), a scone and a wi-fi .connection.

Reviewed July 13, 2017

At 2:40 pm at this location July 13,2017 Thursday.. im the female the one with the blue long sleeve shirt asked for a Gr strwb grn tea, the cashier was okay but the one making me the drink never said words to a Customer like "ill be right with you" hey how are you? Nada nothing . My first time at Starbucks in 4 years...ouch..it was the Caucasian female with a flat hat on . When the drink was put down on the counter she just walked away, i said thank you have a good day and walked away..mind you other before me even had there name on their cup and was greeted within and prior to leaving the facility. The drink tasted straight lile water with ice like woman did you just do water on the rocks because there was no flavored taste of strawberry. Have a good day.

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

How could you not love this place. Great Service and nice reading environment. They served my coffee in a mug and my breakfast on a plate, it's home without the noise.

Reviewed January 16, 2017

In every city we visit the first place I go to is a "Starbucks"! I have been a gold card member since 2008. I went to this location as we were heading to Siesta Key, Florida.

Both Annette and Gabby ; Gave me cheerful welcome, delightful, funny, friendly, kind, with great enthusiasm, very gracious and my Mocha drink was made to perfection, cleanliness and well stocked location gets my A+ rating.

Thanks to Starbucks for hiring a staff that gave Outstanding service to me. WE will be moving to Fort Myers, Florida from Myrtle Beach, SC and on our way back we will stop at this Starbucks for sure. A happy customer Linda Soeder, Myrtle Beach, SC

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

I LOVE this Starbucks! Everyone is always nice and drinks are always made in a quick or reasonable amount of time. Great customer service! Great location!