Ramada Jacksonville Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #45 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
“2nd stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

This is the second time I have traveled to this hotel. We purchased the Comedy Zone package. Everything was fabulous. Our room was clean and comfortable. The dinner was good. The food was much better this time then when we stayed a few months ago. The comedy zone was fun. The breakfast was Ok. We've haven't had the opportunity to have a room that faces the pool area but I think I may request this next time. The bartender provided great service and was friendly. I had a great little vacation.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
pozinf, General Manager at Ramada Jacksonville Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 1 February 2012
It brings a lot of joy to my team and I to know that our Comedy Zone Package with the overnight stay gets better each time. We work hard to bring in the best Comedy talent from around the country, combined with the best crab legs in Jacksonville to make our package a success. We hope you will put a 3rd visit on the calender and let us know what we can do to make it another memorable visit.
All The Best,
(904)694-4320

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Bayside, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2012

I will be visiting this Ramada for the 4th or 5th time this March. I am going to visit family in the area and go to St. Augustine for touring. I find this Ramada to be a fantastic place to stay, and the free buffet breakfast is amazing. I am diabetec, and can still find enough "safe foods" at this buffet to keep me going until lunch time. GiGi's Friday night all you can eat prime rib and crab legs buffet is a feast! On our first visit, we had problems with the card key, and at 1 a.m., after the Comedy Show, we couldn't get in our poolside room, we got bumped up to a suite, which was a plus for us! I actually hugged the Manager! I have never forgotten that! The rooms are clean and have everything you need, housekeeping is great and the pool is always clean and temperate. Coming from NY, I like to have a pool I can actually take a dip in without freezing! The staff is friendly and welcoming. And it comes at a great price! Looking forward to returning in March! I highly recommend this Ramada location for a stay if in the area.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We always look forward to our friends coming back home. Thank you for your kind words and always know that in Florida our pools are open year round for your enjoyment. We will look forward to seeing you in March and feel free to give me a call if I can assist in your travel plans.
Warmest Regards,
(904)694-4320
michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2012

We came to town to visit my sister for a few days then off to Vegas. Ramada was very nice and clean. They had a buffet breakfast everyday. Eggs,waffles,bacon,potatos,grits, fresh fruit,bagels and toast. It was all very nice, not and good. The hotel had a nice fitness center. The pool looked nice it was a little cold to swim. Hotel was near lots of things and near the freeway. NIce and clean. Great.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2011

Our high school class has had several reunions and dinners here. We just recently had our 2011 Class Christmas Dinner with 108 attending. As always, everything was first class including interaction with the catering manager, the hotel employees, the food, the lovely decorated-for-Christmas ballroom, and the attentive service. And all for a very reasonable cost. Many of us stayed the night and the rooms were comfortable and very clean. The complimentary all-you-can-eat breakfast included was very delicious with just about any thing you can think of for breakfast.
The Ramada is truly a great value and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for good, reasonable, comfortable lodging or for a good meeting place. Jeannie W

Room Tip: The rooms around the pool area have a lovely view.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
Savannah, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2011

I take several business trips a year and have stayed in many hotels, in many price ranges. This was by far the best stay I've ever had at any hotel. The room was clean and comfortable, and every staff member was courteous, even if they were just passing by me. The complimentary breakfast was excellent, and the service at the restaurant was top-notch. If I ever have occassion to stay in Jacksonville again, this is where I am booking my room!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2011

Best "included" Breakfast at a hotel in a long time. The property is older, but well maintained. Good clean room for the price. All employees were nice and helpful. Would recommend for those on a budget, who need a decent place to stay with a great breakfast.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2011

Everyone at the hotel was very friendly. Almost everyone on staff greeted us while we were walking around and asked if we needed anything. We had a King room and it was clean and comfortable. There was a little fridge and microwave and the a/c worked fabulously. For the price you couldn't ask for more. The curtains and carpet didn't really match the decor but it was clean. The carpet was a little old looking as well as the tv and entertainment center but everything was clean. The restaurant and bar were excellent. It was a nice little trip not far from home. I look forward to future little getaways here.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
pozinf, General Manager at Ramada Jacksonville Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 4 October 2011
Good Old fashion Southern Hospitality is what we pride ourselves in...
When you peal back a hotel you will find a room is a room but the people make the difference and I am blessed with great customers and a terrific staff. Thank You for staying with us!

Sincerely Yours,