US$133
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$110
US$99
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$75
US$68
US$80
US$127
US$116
Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$85
Omni Jacksonville Hotel(Jacksonville)
US$150
US$119
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$109
US$93
Hotels.com
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$68
Candlewood Suites Jacksonville(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$79
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here as a quick overnight stay during our travels just to put our head down.
Checking in was a breeze and was very friendly, especially for how late it was.
The room was for 4, queen bed and pull out and way too small for the queen bed itself, let alone the pull out. There weren't any sheets/blanket/pillow for the pull out or more than two towels to shower with. Had to go to the desk to get everything needed.
Aside from the beds being very hard and the pillows flat, the room AC unit was so loud that it woke us up every time it kicked on. It also wouldn't stay at the temperature we set it too (way to hot to way to cold).
The continental breakfast is very light (granola bars, muffins, oatmeal, grits & coffee) so it's great for a quick grab and go. The coffee was pretty good as well.
Overall, the employees we encountered were exceptionally friendly and polite but the quality of our sleep was not worth the money.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Deerwood Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2018

Please accept my sincere apologies for the issues you encountered and regret the inconvenience it caused. We regret not meeting all of your expectations, and please be ensured that corrective actions are being taken. We are committed to making sure that we don't repeat what you experienced. Thanks for your feedback, and we hope that you'll give us another chance and consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Great location. Front desk staff is awesome.My room was clean upon arrival and I had no issues at all.
Near shopping and any kind if restaurant you could want. Would definitely stay again. Swimming pool area was also good and I'd definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Deerwood Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Frank, thanks for the kind review of Extended Stay America. We are glad you were impressed with our ideal location close to many interesting spots in our city and that you felt you got a great deal by choosing to stay with us. Your review is appreciated, and we hope to be your choice of hotel in the future as well.

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

So I actually stayed here a week ago and the room wasn’t awful. The hallways are super loud, and there are sketchy people sleeping in and on their cars outside, but whatever, for $50ish a night you get what you pay for.

I relocated to Jax and was planning on calling this place home for 2 months until my condo is available, but not after my experience this week. I checked in to a half-cleaned room. Crumbs and spilled soda all over one of the nightstands, a disgusting comforter with what looked to be blood stain on it. The candy “Nerds” all over the bathroom floor. It was disgusting.

I went to the front desk and asked for a different room. The lady asked me what was wrong and so I told her. Her response was “I was in that room and it was not like that.” I assured her it was and she pretty much called me a liar for the next 3 minutes. Said she didn’t have any more rooms and couldn’t have it cleaned until tomorrow. That’s it? Sleep in your disgusting room and deal with it.

She finally decided to call around to different Extended Stays and found me a room 10 min down the road. As I’m leaving, what’s the first thing I see outside... a used baby diaper.

This place was utterly disgusting and completely inconsiderate. I’m not a needy person, germaphobe, whatever, and I’ve stayed in a lot of hotels, but this was seriously bad quality and service... easily top 3 worst ever. Didn’t have to be either. Congrats on losing 2 months worth of business.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Deerwood Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Chris, thanks for being our guest. We apologize that you experienced so many difficulties while being here. This is not the type of review we are accustomed to receiving, and it is disappointing to know we couldn't deliver you with a perfect stay. Your comments are important to us, so they have been discussed with the concerned individuals' in an effort to improve our service and facilities moving forward. Counting on your kind generosity to accept our apology, we hope you will consider returning to our hotel on your next visit to this area.

Reviewed April 8, 2018

Best stay at this hotel in years. Have been staying here since before Extended Stay took possession. So many problems not being corrected that we were beginning to look elsewhere. This, our last , try was a pleasant surprise! Everything works...no complaints. Great place to stay for Mayo Clinic patients.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Deerwood Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Welcome back to Extended Stay America and for the fantastic review. We are glad you and your friends enjoyed your comfortable room along with the service and the facilities we offer. Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you all again when in the area.

Reviewed March 22, 2018

When I first arrived at 12am I was please with the check in process. However, when I got to my room to wash my hands to eat. I noticed that there was no soap. Not thinking too much of it, I check the bathroom to see if maybe the soap was in the shower at least. What I found was a used bar of soap and a filthy black shower tub, moldy walls and dirty toilet. After looking closer, it looked like all the towels in the room were dirty and just refolded! The bed was not freshly made and the sheets were all flipped inside out and there were red stains on the carpet! I called the front desk to see if they could change my room and they told me that there weren't any other clean rooms but they would check and call me back. I went down to the lobby and the staff had told me that they were having issues with the housekeeping staff and that they haven't been cleaning the rooms properly yet they were still checking people in to the rooms. She actually told me that my room was marked dirty and she was told to still check me in!!! I had to wait about 45 mins to have my room changed because the front desk agent had to go to each room to check to see if it was clean before switching me. In the end, she was able to find me a room. However, the towels still looked dirty with stains, floor also had red stains, kitchen light did not work and I was told the dishwasher was also broken not to use it. I was so disgusted that I slept in the room fully clothed with a sweater and hoody on. I did not get settled into my room until 1:30am and if I didn't have to work early the next morning I definitely would not have stayed. To top it off, their breakfast that they advertise, was a granola bar and old muffins! So disappointed and disgusted by this hotel and experience. If I could rate it less than 1 star I would!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
1  Thank W6459JMdavids
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Deerwood Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018

David, thank you for reviewing us. We are sorry for the problems you encountered in your room and regret the inconvenience caused. We have discussed your feedback with our housekeeping and maintenance team to look into these matters and resolve them to our guest’s satisfaction. Your comments about our breakfast have also been shared with our Brand Leaders to consider while planning the menu in the future. We would like to regain your trust and hope you will give us that chance in the future.