US$76
US$72
US$141
US$116
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$109
US$107
Hampton.com
Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$88
CrownePlaza.com
Omni Jacksonville Hotel(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$151
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$85
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$82
US$71
Priceline
All reviewsnice areafront desk staffbed was comfortablegreat place to stayhurricane
Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

Imagine an extended stay where you have to call the front desk for pots, dishes, silverware, soap, shampoo and it takes an hour to get it. Tubs need refinishing because they are dingy, bed is hard, lousy breakfast. I asked for a full refund..... We'll see if they do the right thing.Don't be tempted by their semi cheap rates. An extra $10 or $20 gets you a decent room.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Salisbury Rd. - Southpoint, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2017

We appreciate your candid comments about your stay at our hotel. We were disappointed to read your feedback, and we apologize for your less than stellar stay. Our team prides itself on delivering excellent hospitality, so we're sorry this was not your experience with us. Rest assured that we take these reviews seriously and then fine-tune procedures to help ensure that we don’t repeat mistakes. We hope you will consider giving us another chance so we can make this up to you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed December 16, 2017

Horrible. First, it did not have my online reservation for a room with two beds. I was traveling with a colleague for a legal project as we are attorneys from Tampa. Second, the room situation was never cleared up for the week I booked and paid for on their website. Third, they started heavy roofing construction above my top floor room (that smelled like marijuana to begin with) with cranes and roofing construction workers ripping off the room starting at 7 AM! Finally, the staff wouldn't provide extra towels and the manager said that " we posted the notice about the construction a day or two ago and that I can't just kick someone out in order to fill your reservation." Really!? Why was this not disclosed to me prior to booking to this room on your website and after speaking to your corporate reservation line?

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
1  Thank majG1128NTI
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Salisbury Rd. - Southpoint, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We take guest feedback seriously, as it allows us to continue to improve our guest experience. We appreciate your review and will be taking the necessary steps to ensure the issues you described do not occur in the future.

Reviewed December 16, 2017

Service was good. Room was dirty. Floor was so gross I kept my shoes on constantly. Big stains, dirty remote, dirty light switches. I was so scared of the room I kept looking around for bugs. Cigarette ashes around the bed. Dirty rotten stink in the room. Dirty hallways. Paper thin doors. Heard them banging and people talking all night through it. The room was big though. Full size refrigerator. Great location. Nice landscaping. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Salisbury Rd. - Southpoint, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2017

Tiffy, thank you for a candid review. Although you liked some aspects of your stay, we apologize for not living up to our commitment to provide you with a clean & fresh accommodation. We are working with our housekeeping department to make sure all procedures are being followed so this does not happen again. We hope you will give us another opportunity to provide a better experience for your next stay.

Reviewed October 1, 2017

there are 5 people in my family, all adult size and one in a wheelchair, we made our reservation ahead of time for a handicapped suite with 2 beds and a pul out couch. When we got there we were given a non handicapped room with only 1 full size bed so of ciurse we had to f ind another place to stay at 11pm after driving all day long, however we are happy that we did not stay there because i have never seen such utter filth in all of my life..even the hallways were littered with trash..never will i book with them again

Room Tip: words can not even say how dirty this place was..and they thought 5 people could sleep in 1 bed??!!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Salisbury Rd. - Southpoint, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Please accept our apologies, as we never mean to disappoint our guests in any way, and we definitely failed in this attempt. We can assure you that what you experienced is not acceptable by our standards, and we will be reviewing and altering our guidelines to provide a wonderful experience to every guest entering our doors. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you and your family, and please consider giving us another opportunity to restore a favorable impression of our hotel in the future.

Reviewed September 22, 2017

My family and I chose to stay at this "hotel" on our way home from evacuating due to Irma. Considering what I had to put up at this property, I should’ve stayed home and dealt with Irma directly. I have never been so disgusted by a hotel in my life! If I could give less than 1 star I would. The housekeeping staff must’ve collective evacuated Irma as well given how disgusting my family’s room was. The room was so nasty, I couldn't bring myself to change out of my clothes or take out my contacts because I didn't want to touch my eyes. The floors were so dirty they were sticky, the white towels that were in fact grey with bacteria and to add insult to injury there were no sheets on the pull out bed. When I called the front desk, I was advised to go down stairs to collect the sheets. I’ve asked for toothpaste at other properties and it’s been delivered to my door. But after a long day of stress and travel, I had to make my way down to the lobby for my own clean sheets only to be told they didn't have any clean sheets ready to for me. I, along with 2 other guests, had to wait in front of the laundry room while the employee tracked down clean sheets. I guess it was just my lucky day since when it was my turn there were no more clean sheets/blankets for me. It's understandable that the hotel would be at capacity & under staffed due to FL evacuees but that is no excuse for the lack of housekeeping accommodations/standards. And the cherry on top of my experience was that In the morning the elevator was out of order. So I had to carry my luggage while making sure my 2 small children did not touch anything and/or fall down the stairs. I would encourage the General Manager to overhaul the housekeeping policies and procedures and re-train their staff. And I would encourage anyone considering to stay on this property to skip it altogether.

Room Tip: gross. just gross.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Salisbury Rd. - Southpoint, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2017

Vanessa, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so disheartened to read about the problems you experienced, and we hope you will accept our sincerest apology for what transpired. Our management team is taking steps to ensure future guests do not encounter the same issues. We truly regret the inconvenience caused and hope you will give us another chance to prove that we are committed to providing outstanding accommodations and service.