This is a super cute retro hotel. Decor is very very cute! Fridge and microwave in room, coffee in lobby after about 7 am. Our beds were comfy. Walls were thin enough to hear our neighbors activities. And traffic. Bring earplugs. The shower head is mounted, per 50s style, very low. Water is hot, but varied in temp during my shower. I would stay again, as the price is right and the owners very very nice and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fun mid-century modern hotel. Step back in time with us. Hang out with Dean Martin in the lobby, enjoying micro-brews and chips and salsa. Seconds away from the Astoria river walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Atomic Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamplighter Hotel Astoria
- Atomic Motel Astoria, Oregon