“Great selection”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2017

This is the best Italian restaurant in Astoria. The menu is diverse and the food is moderately priced

Reviewed December 3, 2017

This restaurant is a gem. I stopped in on a gloomy fall day for the highly recommended clam chowder & it did not disappoint. In fact, I've never had better. Service was excellent, food is well priced for the quality, and the atmosphere is perfect.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

We had dinner at Fulio's and highly recommend it for service, ambience, and food presentation, quality, and flavors. The wine list was excellent and we chose an Oregon Pinot that paired excellently with our choices. The warmed olives were a great way to begin, followed by grilled Caesar that we shared - excellent! Entrees were a squash ravioli with curry sauce that was sublime and rigatoni with sausage and a soft mustard sauce. Flavors were unique, presentation was artful, and not a single bite was left. Mmmm. Thank you for a great dining experience.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

Was told by hotel staff reservations not needed on a Saturday night--not true! Was an 1 1/2 hr wait! Returned Sunday to nearly empty restaurant which made me wonder why service was so mediocre--long wait for service and then seldom checked on throughout the meal. Wonder what is like if they were busy!
Food was good---my friend enjoyed squash ravioli and I loved my pasta with mustard sauce. Our dessert of chocolate torte was OK.
Rating would be higher if service was better!

Reviewed October 2, 2017

This restaurant is consistently wonderful! We have been there approx. 7 times this year already. The drinks are good and interesting. The seared Caesar is the BEST! Their seafood is good and the pasta is good. We have even had the steak here and it was delicious! The appetizers are yummy, too. I recommend the Spedini. And my husband recommends the cheesecake for dessert.