“Great Italian Food in Astoria”
Review of Fulio's Pastaria

Fulio's Pastaria
Ranked #15 of 107 Restaurants in Astoria
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 3, 2018

My husband and I enjoyed our dinner at Fulio's Pastaria. The ciabatta bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar was tasty and the way we like our bread. I had the spaghetti Ragu and added a side of meatballs. It was delicious!!!! The serving size was big enough for my husband to have some extra pasta. He enjoyed his chicken parmesan with pasta. The ambiance was relaxing and the service from our waitress was top notch.

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

The menu selection is minimal. Most of the main entrees have capers and or mushrooms. This is disappointing as we don’t care for either. The moscato they serve is delicious.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Went to this place for dinner one Saturday night. Its a decent, above average Italian place. Nothing special but its a worthwhile stop in Astoria.

Reviewed January 18, 2018

This Italian restaurant is worth going to. The ambiance, service, and food are all amazing! We went on a stormy January mid-week night so we were lucky they weren't closed. It was the only night we could eat there, and we are so glad we did. Authentic Italian and several fresh seafood dishes to choose from.

Reviewed January 16, 2018

We made last minute reservations on a busy weekend night, and staff got us in! The salad was excellent. I ordered the Putanesca, and my husband had the Arrabiata, and both dishes were perfect (and we are used to good Italian food from the East Coast). The server was delightful. We will definitely go back!