“Nice place nice atmosphere” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Astoria
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nehalem
“Nice place nice atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2012

I actually like this place and would have given it a few more positives if the food was better. The coffee and related fare is fine but at night I want a bit more. Nice shop front which can be opened up in good weather.

Fife, Washington
“Just cause...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2012

My sister and I stopped in just cause it was right in front of us. It looked nice. They have a great beer and food. I am always very happy when I go some place that serves local brews because I love to try new beers. I thoroughly enjoyed by brew and my food! My sister and I both very much enjoyed what we ate and would go back every time we are in the area. Everything is great about this place and I would tell everyone I know to go and enjoy!!

• Visited September 2011
ocean shores
“The ultimate yum!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2012

Let me be blunt. The Poke is so good you will want to hug the chef. I would go 2 hours out of my way to have it again. I decided to pair it with a Wasabi martini and I was in food bliss! The only reason I wanted it to end so that I could begin to look forward to the next time I could have some. I may seem to be gushing here a tad but it was CRAZY good! We followed that up with outstanding fish tacos and out of this world beet salad! The menu is short but very eclectic and I would jump at the chance to try more than what we did. The atmosphere is funky casual so don't dress up...but even that worked. Our server was over the top great. Everything combined to make such a total positive dining experience I can't recommend it enough.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ducklakedaniel
Astoria, Oregon
“always good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

go there for breakfast, lunch, dinner, a snack. You will never be disappointed. The service comes with a smile. Top quality food without being pretentious. My kind of place.

“Excellent Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

The food was delicious and the service was excellent! The decor is late industrial/art gallery. The best coffee in Oregon!

Visited February 2012