“Best breakfast burrito in West Texas! ”
Review of Lupita's

Lupita's
Ranked #6 of 21 Restaurants in Fort Davis
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

We have been to Lupita’s before and had to come back for the breakfast burrito! Love sitting outside on the road. We live in Dallas and love this place!!!

Reviewed March 8, 2018

I had a quesadilla combination that I had never heard of before but it was simply delicious... ham with avocado and jack cheese stuffed into a warm homemade tortilla. Excellent!! Get hungry just thinking about it!

Reviewed March 6, 2018

Quesadillas are the best ever - ham and avocado was my pick and it was great. She also have wonderful salsa for sale!

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a late lunch and were very happy. It’s a small place, but welcoming. There was a line, but it didn’t take long to get to the counter and place our orders. We ordered asado and botanos and both were excellent. Fresh produce and guacamole, fresh warm chips. Get the Apple burrito for desert! Delicious!

Reviewed January 8, 2018

This was a great find. Great food and nice menu. Food was really good and fresh....especially for breakfast... If I lived here locally, I would be a regular!