“Come often and never disappointed”
Review of Nick's Fish House

Nick's Fish House
Ranked #29 of 2,219 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 29, 2018

Whether for lunch or dinner, Nick's has always been a favorite of ours. We prefer early evening between 4 and 6 and we have never been disappointment. One word of advice, weekends can get crowded so be prepared. Haven't had any bad food here. This time of the year, (winter) we always get fresh oysters. Any of the seafood dishes are delicious. If it's a nice day, eat outside.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Food was ok. Service was horrible. I had no silverware. Had to wait a while to get that. Then, had finished my beer long before done eating and waitress never came by to offer another or a water. Left thirsty. Ordered shrimp & grits after debating “fresh” crab. Crabs are not in season so have to be flown I. She insisted they were “fresh”. The description of shrimp and grits said nothing about a sauce or gravy covering everything either. Not impressed.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

4 couples went to Nick’s on Sat. Food was great! Got a variety of seafood dishes and everyone enjoyed their meal. Location seems very nice on the water but hard to tell because it was dark. The place looks rundown on the outside but it’s actually quite cozy on the inside. They did still have their Christmas decorations up and it was Jan 20. The server was great! Very attentive and friendly. I also liked that you can make reservations for parties of 8 or more.

2  Thank PamnBob
Reviewed January 22, 2018

I often eat here with friends. Very good seafood and friendly service. I recently attended a private wedding rehearsal dinner and was impressed with the buffet. Being right on the water with the beautiful Hanover Bridge nearby is more ambiance than you could imagine.

Reviewed January 15, 2018

My wife and I had dinner here while on a day trip to Baltimore. While a bit out of the way, it's really recommended to go here. We loved the décor and atmosphere - it really breathes "sea life". We in particular loved to sit outside, overlooking the water. I had the crab sandwich - yummy!

Been to Nick's Fish House? Share your experiences!