2,878 results
All reviews the executive lounge diamond tavern convention center camden yards ballpark view inner harbor across the street lobby bar watch the game ball park baseball fan baseball stadium room service light rail free internet front desk staff parking garage
Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

This Hilton is located right next to Camden Yards so it is great for baseball fans. It is also walking distance to the inner harbor with numerous attractions. In addition, it is one block from the light rail to BWI airport. For $1.80, you cannot beat the price and convenience. The rooms are very nice, functional, and clean. On top of these amenities, this Hilton has a very good conference and banquet facility. It is also next to the convention center.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Hilton Baltimor... M, General Manager at Hilton Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our perfect location near Camden Yards and our proximity to nearby attractions. Our on-property amenities combined with our accessibility to city highlights makes our hotel the ideal spot for business and leisure travelers alike. Thank you for taking a moment to share your kind remarks. We would love to see you again the next time you are in Baltimore.

Reviewed May 15, 2018

All was good until they placed a noisy party next door to my room . had to complain to the front desk and nothing was done so I spent a sleepless night. Other then that all was good, nice rooms, good restaurant.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank j0fuentes

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your review. Although we are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our rooms and enjoyed a delicious meal at Diamond Tavern, we regret to hear that you had a restless night. We know how frustrating a situation like this can be, and we would be happy to further discuss any of your concerns if you contact us directly. Thank you, again, for your feedback and we would love to see you again in the future.

Reviewed May 14, 2018

We purchased the Aquarium package and was impressed by how they had the tickets and free breakfast coupon ready for me upon arrival. The price of the room was steeper than expected, but we had a great view looking right onto Camden Yards. Dinner at the Diamond Tavern took longer than anticipated, but the burgers, as well as the breakfast buffet, were great. Overall, the staff was helpful and made check in/out painless and would definitely come back!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton Baltimor... M, General Manager at Hilton Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your weekend with us—from our accommodating staff to our perfect views and delicious meals at Diamond Tavern. Thank you for taking the time to share your kind thoughts. If there are any aspects of your stay that you wish to discuss further, we would be happy to do so if you contact us directly. Otherwise, we will eagerly await your next visit to Baltimore.

Reviewed May 13, 2018

We recently stayed at this Hilton Baltimore during a sports tournament in March; fortunately it was connected to the convention center venue therefore didn't have to fight the snowy weather!

Room was clean & spacious. This is one of the nicest Hilton we have stayed at all around metropolitan US cities.

Great view of the Orioles baseball stadium from the lounge at the top floor. We had breakfasts at the lounge and selections were adequate to power up our mornings. The h'orderves served at 5pm are quite delicious.

Would definitely stay here again next visit in Baltimore.

Stayed: March 2018
Hilton Baltimor... M, General Manager at Hilton Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

We love hearing that your stay was satisfactory—from the convenience of our convention center access, to our spacious rooms, stunning views, and delicious food and beverage selection. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We would love to see you again the next time you make it to Baltimore.

Reviewed May 9, 2018

I was here for a conference and I travel around 1-2x a month, just want a clean and quiet room with the amenities that are stated. I checked in early and they said the king bed room I reserved wasn't available, but 2 queen rooms were. However, the room has two full beds (smaller size mattress).

The bathroom was a little dirty and toiletries in my bathroom (shampoo/conditioners etc) were clearly used (about 30% full and I was missing shampoo altogether). No big deal, I just called and asked them to refresh the bathroom. I was busy and didn't have time to leave the hotel. I ended up calling 3 times throughout the day when I would duck into my room in between sessions and ended up leaving a voicemail with the manager. I never received the toiletries.

The next morning, I called again and left a message for a different manager. I found a housekeeping cart and asked for the missing toiletries. The housekeeper didn't have all the items and told me to call the front desk. I ended up walking to the front desk to get the items not in my room.

I'm really disappointed that it was so difficult to get basic toiletries. I checked in with my coworkers at the conference, and they also had nearly empty, obviously used toiletries in their bathroom (but they had brought their own).

It was close to the stadium, which is great if you are attending a game, but it was noisy from the game until around 11pm. The walls are thin and I ended up waking up in the middle of the night because I thought someone was IN my room but it was the person next door taking a phone call at 2am.

The Baltimore Hilton is not focused on customer service and they clearly cut corners. I would not stay here again and I would not recommend having an event here.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank AK_Bean
Hilton Baltimor... M, General Manager at Hilton Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience—your feedback is truly valuable to us, as it helps us provide the best possible service going forward. We are very disappointed to hear that the service you experienced was unsatisfactory. Please know that this does not reflect the standard of excellence we adhere to. Please feel free to contact us directly to further discuss any of your concerns. We would love an opportunity to restore your faith in our hotel.