All reviews great downtown location valet parking room was spotless nice hotel nice breakfast front desk charles street street parking inner harbor would definitely stay here again free breakfast walking distance uber lyft garage bwi rates
Reviewed February 20, 2018

very nice remodeled very clean, felt safe inside, did not feel safe going out after dark. Bed was very comfortable and our only problem was not the hotel but the noise in the streets after dark in the wee hours of the morning

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Our entire staff works really hard to make sure all our guests have a relaxing, effortless and perfect stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

I'm am going to break my review down two-fold. First, the Cons;
location is in a run down area and walking the 3-4 blocks to get to a nearby attraction isn't groovy. The rooms are very small. There is no view to speak of nor a pool. Parking requires walking around in the run down pocket neighborhood. Now let's move on to the Pro's. Central located to variety of area's. Uber and Lyft are cheap in B'more so skip the cab. The hotel is quite clean with friendly staff. Valet parking if needed. Free breakfast and decent wifi. Rates are reasonable. Uber is about $18 to BWI and Baltimore has Uber Eats delivery. The hotel is quite. Decor on inside is Cotempo and Modern.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Thomas K
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Our entire staff works really hard to make sure all our guests have a relaxing, effortless and perfect stay. I too appreciate our convenient location and proximity to the attractions in Baltimore. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

We loved our stay! The gentleman at the front desk, Greg, was very helpful and charming. He helped us get set up with valet and got us settled with all of our rooms. The hotel is very clean and in a good location to get around the city. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this La Quinta to friends.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hope M
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2018

Thank you for taking the time share your feedback with us and the Tripadvisor community, we greatly appreciate the positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. I will pass your kind words on to Greg.
We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. I too appreciate that we are close to many attractions! Please feel free to reach out to me directly in regards to future reservations.

Reviewed February 6, 2018

Location is not very good. The neighborhood looks a little dangerous. Staff is not very friendly. Room is not big and is not quite valuable. The cleanliness is OK. But not enough towers. In total, not a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank yunfeic2018
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2018

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us once again.

Reviewed February 4, 2018

Hotel was clean, bed and pillows were comfortable. Breakfast was good with many options. Greg at the front desk was super. I came in late and hungry he gave me a menu for a local place that delivered in 20 minutes.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank MiamiBella

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Our entire staff works really hard to make sure all our guests have a relaxing, effortless and perfect stay. I will pass your kind words on to Greg. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back again!