“Nice view and good Mexican food”
Review of Woody's Cantina

Woody's Cantina
Ranked #356 of 2,392 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Woody's Cantina is Baltimore's newest Taqueria and Tequilaria offering the Best Tacos and cocktails with a view! Come relax on our rooftop deck, overlooking Baltimore's best view of the Harbor, with a handcrafted cocktail and delicious food
Reviewed July 26, 2018

We stopped by to grab a drink and tacos, and admittedly because we had a coupon. We grabbed a corner table that had a great view of the harbor and the activity on the street. The tacos were very good and they had a nice selection of beers. I had a margarita which I enjoyed very much.

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

The food at this place is good. For the tacos they always give you the choice of corn or flour tortilla, which I highly appreciate. I only have to complaints about the place (reason for I which didn't have the highest score). First, I ordered a pina colada and got a drink that looked a pale pink color and tasted a very light strawberry flavor, I even notice a few strawberry seeds in it (I guess they forgot to rinse the blender before making my drink). I thought it was a mistake but the waiter specified it was pina colada. Second, this is my third time in the place and the second in which they take forever in taking our order. They gave us the menu just because I was the one who requested. Last time they ignored us for that long that I almost stand up and left but my husband ask me to give them one more minute. They really need to work on this. I hope next time I get a better service cause the food is really good and I would love to become a regular client.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

We stooped-in for Bloody Mary's during the Festival and was pleasantly surprised by the view and it helped that the BMs were 5 bucks. Cheers!

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Our group of four became six, then eight as we enjoyed Wood's for drinks and snacks. The drinks were flowing and we all had a great time getting together as we haven't seen each other for a while.

This is a rooftop type bar (not really a restaurant) that overlooks Fells and all the action on the street. It sits on top of the (Irish) Slainte Restaurant (road level). Staff is reasonably friendly. A word of caution, Woody's can be terribly hot if you visit on a summer day with high temps. We were luck this last visit at night since a cold front blew in and there was a nice breeze.

I found this place to be nothing special, but a fun visit

1  Thank Mje12518
Reviewed July 27, 2017

The climb up to the third floor is rewarded by a great view of the harbor. The Margaritas are excellent. The munchies were good. The place has a very friendly feel.