“Just stopped by...”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Fells Point
Reviewed September 19, 2017

... knowing its reputation. Service was so accommodative and enthusiastic. Sat in the back courtyard for delicious oysters and clams AND this ridiculously wonderful grilled rock octopus appetizer-forget what you think you know, shut up, close the menu, order it.

1  Thank Avery B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,800)

Reviewed September 19, 2017

My husband and I ate here recently while visiting Baltimore. We were able to sit outside and people watch while having a great lunch. Our waitress was great and I'm sad I can't remember her name. She recommended the quahog chowder which was awesome. We also had raw oysters as well as the roasted chesapeake oysters. We really enjoyed our meal and would definitely come back.

2  Thank Nikki P
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

I take a fish sandwich and it was excellent. The personal attention and attitude was wonderful. It's a ver great place, but you need a reservation.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

Our family enjoyed an early dinner at Thames Street. It enjoys a lovely setting with easy parking and attentive wait staff. They delivered delicious fresh seafood dishes to our table which did not disappoint. All in all, a fun experience with good eats.

1  Thank fiamma11
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Hands down the best crab cake I've ever had... and quite possibly the best meal I've ever eaten! We figured that this place took a lot of pride in their food because we asked for several modifications to one dish (my fiancé is very picky!) and the server seemed really thrown off and told us no! We were bummed about it, but he found something else to order for him- and it turned out to be an excellent choice as well. Both of our meals were fantastic and I'd come back to Baltimore just for this place!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member