Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
US$357
US$152
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$210
US$110
BestWestern.com
US$199
US$93
Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$159
US$134
  • Restaurant
1,980 results
All reviewsgreat locationfells pointthe concierge loungewithin walking distancewater taxiharbor view roombeautiful hotelhigh floorcorner roombusiness conferenceself parkindoor poolwhole foodsper daynational aquariumbeds were comfortablefour seasons
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel twice. The convenient location is perfect for the Inner Harbor. The rooms are very clean and well appointed. The staff is outstanding and very accommodating.

Room Tip: Ask for views of the harbor, especially room on higher floor.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Beautiful hotel, lovely staff. We were upgraded to a harbor view room. Only negative was sound level in the room - I think because we were at the end of the hallway, all the sounds channelled down to our room and we could hear everything out in the hall.

Room Tip: Don't get a room at the end of a hallway, but do request a harborview
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2012

If you have kids, this is a perfect location, just across the Baltimore Aquarium. Rooms are spacious, modern and clean. Service is excellent. We called in for late check-in and requested for a roll-away bed and when we got there at midnight our room was ready with everything. The harbor view room was very beautiful we woke up to very good inner harbor views every morning. We saw a lot of guest getting brunch but they also have a big cafe with Starbucks and basic breakfast items (even oatmeal) and sandwiches and pastries too.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I recently attended a conference held at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfrong Hotel. Overall the experience was pretty good. Though first impressions didn't do much for me. My coworker and I arrived only to be told that while we had requested a double we would be placed in a king room and that they would provide us with a cot for one of us to sleep on. After flying in at 11:00 at night neither of us were in the mood to spend the night on a very uncomfortable cot. And the clerk at the front desk, young kid with an english accent, was not in the least apologetic for the mix up. After dropping our luggage in our room and getting a very late dinner at James Joyce around the corner (two thumbs way up on James Joyce) we returned to the hotel and spoke with a different front desk clerk who was more accommedating and apologized for our inconvenience and suggested we check back in the a morning to arrange a new room with two double beds. We did this with another clerk, Bruce, in the morning who was exceptional, polite, professional and extremely apologetic for our inconvenience. The rest of our stay was uneventful. The accommedations were great, while the lay out of the conference center was confusing at first we quickly adapted and learned out way around. The rest of the staff while at the hotel were very professional and helpful. And the hotel was extremely convenient to the Inner Harbor area for dining and shopping and Fells Point area as well. Our view from the room was extraordinary and I would not hesitate to return in the future.

Room Tip: Harbor view rooms are beautiful. A/C in the hall way is always on and freezing.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed April 18, 2012

There's lot's of reviews on this hotel that talk about the proximity to restaurants and bars and attractions so there's no need for me to comment about that. But I have to make some comment since I'm hooked on Trip Advisor.

I'm one of those who can't believe hotel prices are sky high now compared to 15 years ago. It's a good thing I've got a job.

My friend and I paid about $269 per night + taxes of course, so $300 per night. Room was two double beds harbor view.

Was this hotel worth $300 per night for middle class folks like me, my answer would be yes. Clean, very updated furnishings, excellent staff throughout, and all the other things people speak of outside of the hotel itself.

The only drawback to me was no hot tub. But that will not keep me from rating 5 stars.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends