“Crabby tots!!!”

Red Brick Station Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Brick Station Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #122 of 2,420 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

Crabby tots (potato tots covered in crab dip, bacon & cheese) are the bomb!! Bay salad was also fantastic. Service was pretty slow considering it was 11:30am on a Tues and the place was 75% empty, but I'd still go back-especially for happy hour or dinner.

Katie I, Manager at Red Brick Station Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2017

Thank you so much!! We do love our Crabby Tots! Come back again soon!

Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

Enjoy eating here, love the salads, especially the seafood salad. Appetizers are always my favorite here. Great place. I enjoy the large dining area in the bar. Good beer too!

Katie I, Owner at Red Brick Station Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2017

Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We sure hope to see you back to earn that extra star!!! Thank you again!

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

Sample and indulge in a select list of their own beers on tap for $1 on Tuesdays! Very good pub food with very tasty entrees. Very pleasant bartenders and service staff.

Katie I, Manager at Red Brick Station Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review of your recent visit to Red Brick Station, Jeff. You will always find a friendly face ready to serve you whenever you come visit us along with finger licking good food! See you soon, thank you.

Reviewed January 7, 2017

We always got here for New Years Eve! This restaurant is great for food and service! My family and I go here on special occasions because it's on the expensive side but there is plenty of options for a medium budget.

The staff is friendly and they are willing to help you get whatever you need.

Katie I, Manager at Red Brick Station Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2017

Thank you for choosing Red Brick Station to celebrate all your special family occasions, Rebecca; it is an honor to be included in helping create fabulous memories. We will see you soon and until next time, have a great day.

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

After fun at Sky Zone had lunch at Red Brick Station. Very extensive menu. Also nice kids menu for our grandson. My son likes their craft beer selection, especially their Winter Solstice. The fish and chips was very good. Our server was very prompt and friendly.

Katie I, Manager at Red Brick Station Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2017

There is nothing better that we like to hear then having a family wrapping up a fun excursion by heading to the Red Brick Station! Our menu is created to make sure we have something delicious for everyone to enjoy. We appreciate your feedback on the wonderful service provided, thank you!