“Classic Italian”
Review of La Scala

La Scala
Reserve with OpenTable
La Scala is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 2,073 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Little Italy
Cross street: S. Central/Exeter
Transit: We offer a complimentary shuttle service to and from all downtown hotels.
Description: Chef owned and operated Italian casual fine dining restaurant located in historic Little Italy. Home of Baltimore's only indoor bocce ball court. We offer a complimentary shuttle to the surrounding area and in walking distance to Harbor East, Inner Harbor and Fells Point.
Reviewed 1 October 2017

A little noisy when they are playing indoor bocci however, the food quality and service are excellent. Ask for Antonio for your server. He is old school Italian and made the dining experience spectacular.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

small, cozy place with a bocce ball court! We had an early reservation because we were going to a ball game. Food was delicious and nice reasonable portions. The chef and his mom came table side to check on our meals. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Visited with another couple on a busy Saturday night. First thing, they offer a free shuttle from your hotel. My wife and shared the salumeria appetizer. We chose two cheeses and the prosciutto. It was excellent. My wife had the veal special and I had the veal saltimbucca. They were both very good. My sister had veal marsala and my brother in law had pasta with shrimp. Service was very good . We took a walk around the neighborhood after dinner. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

My sister and I went to La Scala for happy hour last night and the food and drinks were incredible. I can't believe what we enjoyed for $6 each. Delicious espresso martinis and cosmos. Perfect fried mozzarella with homemade tomato sauce and artichokes wrapped in prosciutto. And some very garlicky and yummy green beans and potato. I am used to your standard happy hour food and cheap drinks. This was so above the rest, it was ridiculous. And a great bargain! Someday we'll have to return for a full meal. I'm sure it's equally delicious. Oh, and our bartender and everyone we came into contact with was super friendly, attentive, and professional. They really made us feel taken care of. This visit was a true treat.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had an early dinner here on a Sunday night. Busy (a Ravens game had ended earlier) so I would recommend reservations. We were very pleased with the food and service. Highly recommend the shrimp luana and the veal Marsala. And the fig and blue cheese appetizer that was a special that night was fabulous. Our server did a wonderful job and I'm still so impressed at how he could pour a glass of wine from several feet away.