“Dinner ”

Valentino's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Valentino's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #302 of 2,420 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Diner, Greek, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Corner of East Northern Parkway
Description: A restaurant with an Italian movie theme inspired by Rudolph Valentino. Valentino's is a family-owned and operated local restaurant serving the Baltimore community for over 26 years. We are open 24 hours ... Offering complete in-house service as well as a wide range of carry-out and catering. While the atmosphere is friendly and casual, the food is of top quality and of wide variety, carefully prepared by our professional chefs. Our objective is to please. We invite you to let you to let us know if there is any more that we can do to achieve that aim.
Reviewed May 24, 2016 via mobile

I ordered the lamb chop dinner. They were perfect . I love this place. Will return again soon. And the service was great also

Richard K, Manager at Valentino's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2016

Thank you for leaving us an excellent review, and thank you for choosing to dine at Valentino's Restaurant!

Reviewed April 20, 2016

My husband and I moved to the same street as Valentino's and decided to give them a try one afternoon. This was the best decision we made - the crab cakes are one of the best if not best crab cakes I ever had. The menu is multi-page with a huge selection and variety of dishes. It took me 15 minutes to make up my mind for the lunch order. The cheesecake with strawberries is also to die for. The portions are very generous and the prices reasonable. I have returned a few times since our initial visit. By the way they are open 24 hours and you can get breakfast items off the list whenever you please. I highly recommend this establishment.

We are absolutely thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your experience with us at Valentino's Restaurant.

Reviewed February 14, 2016 via mobile

Arrived for an early dinner. Was seated in a noisey cramped area. The place was noisey and cold. The food was just ok. The service was good. We were in and out in 45 minutes. They also automatically added a 15 percent tip to the bill. Overall I was not impressed. Would come back to try breakfast but not on a holiday.

Richard K, Manager at Valentino's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2016

Thank-you for your honest feedback. If you would like to drop us and email and let us know what we can do to improve service, it would be greatly appreciated. Email us at guest-comments@valentinosbaltimore.com

Reviewed January 9, 2016

We really did not know what to expect from this restaurant as it was our first time there, and we were pleasantly surprised. We went about 1:30 PM, and the restaurant was very quiet. The restaurant is open 24 hours a day, and you can have breakfast all day. The coffee was really good – fresh ground beans – freshly brewed. We ordered breakfast – eggs with homemade hash browns (real potatoes with a little onion grilled on a flat stove) toast and English muffin. I ordered a side of scrapple which I requested to be crispy, and it was. Our server, Camilla, was a delight – very friendly and attentive.

Thank you for leaving us an excellent review!

Reviewed December 14, 2015

My first time in this restaurant. The food was good, menu offerings were vast with something for everyone, portions were generous, and the service was good. I wouldn't mind returning for lunch, but I am not sure I would feel safe returning at night time. The restaurant is on a busy intersection but the neighborhood is questionable and there are 2 bus stops directly outside the restaurant.

Thank you for the good review!