“A pleasant surprise on Harford Road”

Valentino's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Valentino's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #300 of 2,419 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Diner, Greek, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Corner of East Northern Parkway
Description: A restaurant with an Italian movie theme inspired by Rudolph Valentino. Valentino's is a family-owned and operated local restaurant serving the Baltimore community for over 26 years. We are open 24 hours ... Offering complete in-house service as well as a wide range of carry-out and catering. While the atmosphere is friendly and casual, the food is of top quality and of wide variety, carefully prepared by our professional chefs. Our objective is to please. We invite you to let you to let us know if there is any more that we can do to achieve that aim.
Reviewed December 27, 2017

My wife and I wanted to see a movie that was only available at a location that we usually don't frequent.Afterwards , I went on Open Table to find a restaurant close to us and made a reservation at Valentino's. What a terrific experience!!! A vary large restaurant, with an excellent menu. The server was excellent.
They have a rather large menu to chose from and it leans towards Italian and Greek dishes although it also has crab cakes. The choices we had were both prepared perfectly. The Penne Carbonara had Bacon, mushrooms, parsley, penne with heavy cream, grated cheese & extra virgin olive oil.The Italian Holiday platter was Lasagna, Fettuccine Alfredo and Chicken Parmigiana.
The waitress brought us an amazing selection of desserts to chose from but we had no room left. I look forward to our next visit.

Richard K, Manager at Valentino's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community. It means a lot when guests take time to leave a thoughtful review, and a gesture like this does not go unnoticed. If there's anything you need during a future visit, don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you, and we're looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed December 23, 2017

This restaurant is always busy and has a very large menu. Their breakfast specials are the greatest and spinach salad to die for. The desserts are beautiful and fresh. The staff has always been friendly and attentive.

Thank you for sharing your experience. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to accommodate you during a future visit and we will be happy to help. Thank you, and we hope to see you here again soon.

Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

Finally a good Italian restaurant work authentic Italian food!!
I ordered the chicken parmesan and the portion was nice and the Caesar salad and garlic bread was really good!
The food is good but comes with a high pricetag. The adult beverages were also good.
I'll definitely return the next time I visit Baltimore.

Thank-you for the feedback. We work very hard to provide nothing but the best.Thank you for the great review. Positive feedback is very encouraging. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

Stopped off here late on a Friday afternoon. Used to eat here more often years ago. Parked in the little lot they have behind the restaurant. Neighborhood felt reasonably safe. It was not busy when I entered. I was asked if I wanted to sit in the main dining room or the back room. I asked for them to seat me where they thought would be nicest. So they sat me in the back room next to a booth with two noisy kids. Strike one. Then, because of what I will accept as a “mix-up,” other than bringing me some water and bread sticks, they ignored me for what seemed like 30 minutes. A waiter walked past me numerous times, serving the table with kids, and never once asked if he could help me. I finally asked if a waiter had been assigned to my table, and the reply made me think that they thought that I was waiting for someone (I let them know it was just me, when I entered). The young man who served me was very nice and attentive. I ordered a drink (a Manhattan), and he promptly brought it to me. The drink was just okay; strong but not that flavorful. I ordered a main course from the weekly specials, and it sounded great; it was veal with lump crab and peppers over pasta. It looked good when it arrived at the table, but it was quite bland. Overall, it was a disappointing experience. Based upon some of the reviews I read, I was expecting more.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and thank you for choosing to dine at Valentino's. We're very sorry to hear that you left disappointed with your experience at our restaurant. We will be sure to pass this along to our management team

Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

Great service and food, including portion, had enough for another meal.

Dessert choices was awesome, but I had to do the cannoli, which I loved.

We will be back!

Richard K, Manager at Valentino's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community. We really appreciate when our guests take the time to leave a thoughtful review, and a gesture like yours certainly doesn't go unnoticed. If there's anything we can do to accommodate you during a future meal, don't hesitate to reach out and let us know. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!