“Fast service”

Ranked #642 of 2,419 Restaurants in Baltimore
Neighbourhood: Inner Harbour
Neighbourhood: Inner Harbour
Reviewed September 17, 2014 via mobile

Always here for lunch and impressed by their quick service. A huge fan of the turkey club sandwich and chef signature salads!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

This place gets crowded during lunch time. It is a great, inexpensive option. I had the Reuben combo and it came with lots of fries. I couldn't finish the whole thing. The staff works quickly so if you see a line don't get discouraged. They have a nice size room but I just buy my lunch and go to my office.

Date of visit: January 2013
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Food was very good, fresh, and portions were VERY large. A nice surprise.

Date of visit: June 2012
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Found a dead cockroach in a sandwich ( chicken cheese steak).- an indication of a total carelessness!!. They returned my money back, but that's not the solution to the problem. I think everyone should know this ( atleast the regular customer like me). Never going to go back again.I would rather spend a couple of dollar more and go to a clean restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed April 9, 2008

Good pasta and meat sauce, quick, easy for lunch.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook