“Good service ”

Don Pablo's
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

I visited today after a long absence due to eating at more authentic Mexican food restaurants. The menu is updated, but the food is the same and the service is still great. I love the feel of the place and enjoyed my favorite, steak fajitas. Had to box most of it up for yummy leftovers because I filled up on chips and queso.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed July 6, 2016

If you want a little more than Taco Bell or Chipotle you should try Don's. Nice sit down restaurant with a large open courtyard atmosphere. Service good. Food good. Drinks good. Priced right. Also get yourself a Habaneros Club Card. They send you deals and freebies on your birthday and on your 10th visit.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed May 3, 2016 via mobile

I went here last night with my sister to catch up and plan some upcoming events. First thing i noticed was the sticky floors so i didnt want to stay. I am vegetarian so i was pleased to see that they have a seperate menu for me. Our food came and we decided to eat at the bar section so we can have a drink also. I paid for the food which we decided to pay seperate but the guy messed up our checks so we ended up paying more than we each wanted to. The next fay i realized i lost my driver license so i called them to see if i dropped it there. What i like was the menu and food. What makes me never return is the employees. You can tell that they dont care for their customers or their job. The tone they give is like they could care less. I talked to a manager to express my views and possibly come at a later date but after talking to the manager i can see who they imitate. Bad management also has bad employees. Don pablos out owings mills is much nicer.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed April 26, 2016

Great Mexican food. I recommend the Shrimp Tacos myself. And always make sure to get a Corn Cake as a side-they are delicious!!!!! The food is fresh, the tortilla chips can't get any fresher. I watch them make the chips every time I visit. The drinks are good and if you go on a birthday, the whole restaurant sings to you!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed February 28, 2016 via mobile

It's Don Pablo's. It won't make Zagat's anytime soon. But it's a decent place to go.

If you come here really expecting fantastic authentic Mexican, you probably won't be disappointed because you must not get out very often.

But assuming you know Mexican food is more than Chipotle or a "live mas" run to the border, Don Pablo's will not provide a life altering culinary experience. They also at least in my meal did not provide practically any chicken or beef in the chicken enchilada, chicken taco or beef taco. Still my kids had fun, my practically vegetarian non-vegetarian meal still tasted ok and it didn't cost us much. The total lunch cost for my family of four with tip was under $45.
Anytime our kids are happy with a restaurant for that little money is by itself a success.

Date of visit: February 2016