“Family Dinner”

Kobe' Japanese Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Kobe' Japanese Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #768 of 2,219 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The service was not very good. They now add the tip to your bill no matter what your party size, 2 or 12 which isn’t well advertised. The still put the tip amount on the bottom of the check even though it has been added. Getting refills was slow and the chef wasn’t very entertaining.

1  Thank Tammy H

Reviewed March 25, 2018

The food was ok -nothing special. Our son took us there for our anniversary. We will never go back. My husband asked for a refill on his hot tea. He was told no refills, tea bags cost $1 each! Then the waitress walked away and never brought any tea. When it came time to pay they walked away with my son's credit card and said it was rejected. So I paid with my credit card - Guess What? Both charges went through. My son's and mine too. We are still fighting to get one refunded. The restaurant doesn't know what we are talking about. Luckily I still have my receipt. My son didn't get a receipt because they 'said' his was rejected. Funny the bank said he was charged. When his bill comes in we will go to the restaurant and the bank and try to get this straightened out. My advice? Go anywhere else.

2  Thank gkwife
Reviewed March 12, 2018

We have come to this place before and had a great experience, but last Saturday night, it was horrible! Our server, Elizabeth, was one of the worst servers that we have ever had. She didn't clear plates, messed up drink orders, delivered one person's rice AFTER HE HAD FINISHED HIS MEAL. At one point, we saw her pacing back and forth like a lost puppy dog. They charged an automatic 18% gratuity, which Elizabeth definitely didn't deserve. When we asked to speak to the manager, he never came. When I called later to complain about our experience, this same manager, OJ answered the phone and got defensive, he didn't seem to care and said we should have said something that night. The food is good here, but beware of the service!

3  Thank DaveThe1Man
Reviewed March 11, 2018

Great food and decent service while place was especially busy. Tuna and crab meat were excellent quality and would recommend to all. Thanks

Reviewed February 15, 2018

Wife and I ate here for Valentines Day. She told me about this place since her employer had a Christmas party here back in December. Food was excellent. Steak and Chicken plates along with everything else where cooked to perfection. well seasoned. Boxes to take left over home for another meal. I highly recommend reservations on Valentines day or on any weekend night. we had 5:00 reservations and where seated right away. when we left at 6:30 they entire front area was jammed with people who had no reservations and a 2 hour wait