“Slightly Overrated ”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Fells Point
Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

The service and food are great but I'm not sure I would wait the hour for a reservation again. We went for brunch and the line was 20 people in.

Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

Very quaint place. Good food great service. It's a hole in the wall joint. That if u don't pay attention u will miss it. Open only for breakfast which is divine. Well worth the drive or walk in Baltimore.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

My daughter and I went here for brunch. It is small but with a nice atmosphere. The food was delicious!! I would definitely come here again!

Reviewed August 14, 2017

A year or so ago, my son and I made the drive from DC to Baltimore to eat at The Blue Moon Café. We finally went back!! Why did we wait so long?? The food is so good. The owner/chef and staff are all friendly and nice. We got there around 2:00, so this was a midday brunch. We had coffee, and then ordered (what we thought we'd never be able to eat)....Captain Crunch French toast, the salsaritas, and 1/2 order of sausage biscuits. The food came out and WOW....I had the salsaritas with both the beans and crumbled chorizo. They were delicious. My son had both the biscuit with sausage gravy (which they were out of the last time) and the CC French toast. Somehow, we ate every bite. And ya' know....we felt fine. Nothing is greasy. It's all perfect. I want this place next to my house!!!

Reviewed August 12, 2017

My co-worker highly recommend this place not to far from work. The boss was great to purchase breakfast for us so we headed over. Luckily, it wasn't busy on this friday morning. I tried the full moon w/ Captain crunch french toast and a white chocolate latte. EVERYTHING was delicious, now was it all to much for me? YES! I don't even drink coffee but I though why not, the latte was made perfectly. The food came out hot and the fruit on my CCFT was lovely. I did end up taking more than half home but I would definitely come back for breakfast again. Some are not fans of Captain Crunch and neither am I, but I still enjoyed it. I would would try it at least once.

Been to Blue Moon Cafe? Share your experiences!