“A waiting line on Monday morning?😋”
Review of Blue Moon Cafe

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Fells Point
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Can't find a more comfortable atmosphere, staff, ...and waiting line! Free coffee makes the wait very cozy. Had the signature "Sweet Baby Jesus." Just look it up, go there and order it, and, if you can't get there, just slap yourself for delay of eye-rolling crab-rapture.

1  Thank Avery B

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

The service and food are great but I'm not sure I would wait the hour for a reservation again. We went for brunch and the line was 20 people in.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Very quaint place. Good food great service. It's a hole in the wall joint. That if u don't pay attention u will miss it. Open only for breakfast which is divine. Well worth the drive or walk in Baltimore.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

My daughter and I went here for brunch. It is small but with a nice atmosphere. The food was delicious!! I would definitely come here again!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

A year or so ago, my son and I made the drive from DC to Baltimore to eat at The Blue Moon Café. We finally went back!! Why did we wait so long?? The food is so good. The owner/chef and staff are all friendly and nice. We got there around 2:00, so this was a midday brunch. We had coffee, and then ordered (what we thought we'd never be able to eat)....Captain Crunch French toast, the salsaritas, and 1/2 order of sausage biscuits. The food came out and WOW....I had the salsaritas with both the beans and crumbled chorizo. They were delicious. My son had both the biscuit with sausage gravy (which they were out of the last time) and the CC French toast. Somehow, we ate every bite. And ya' know....we felt fine. Nothing is greasy. It's all perfect. I want this place next to my house!!!