“First time Visit”
Review of Rusty Scupper

Rusty Scupper
Reserve with OpenTable
Rusty Scupper is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 2,227 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Water Taxi Stop
Description: When in Baltimore enjoy the city's freshest seafood along with Inner Harbor's best view. The Rusty Scupper offers a tempting array of local seafood specialties from Maryland Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes to pan-seared Rockfish with Lobster. You can also enjoy classic dishes such as Beef Tenderloin & Grilled Atlantic Salmon, all served in a spectacular waterfront setting.
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

expensive. I got the crab dip appetizer and the crab cracks as my entree. The entree came with fires and coleslaw. My partner had the chicken with veggies and an add-on of stuffed shrimp. The view is nice, right on the water. Our server was great.

1  Thank Kurly K
Write a ReviewReviews (1,713)

Reviewed March 18, 2018

I went with colleagues from a conference. The restaurant was recommended by the concierge at the Hyatt Hotel. The food was fantastic, particularly the crab cakes. I was looking forward to a Baltimore crab cake and they did not disappoint. The service was spectacular. They even provided a free shuttle back to our hotel. Best of all was the view of the inner harbor as we ate. It made for a great experience.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

I love love love Rusty scuppers the food is amazing the staff is terrific the view is spectacular it's pricey but it's worth every penny a nice place to go to for a romantic brunch or dinner or just a girls night out if I could afford it more I will go there more often my hat goes off to the chefs and the waiters and the waitresses, and everyone else that is involved in making that place fantastic

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

The seafood was amazing and the view Perfect! The whole family enjoyed all of this restaurant! It is a bit expensive but worth it!

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

Ok, we had last dined at a Rusty Scupper 20 odd years ago and did not know what to expect. But when we saw a top rating on Trip Advisor for Inner Harbor water front dining, we gave it a try and were VERY pleasantly surprised. My wife’s swordfish and fresh veggies were quite good and hot with largish portion ans good value for sword. My rainbow trout was outstanding, a a largish portion but not overwhelming—somewhat peppery, but amazingly fresh and flavorful. Calamari appetizer was rated tops but was less than yet still tasty. Wine selection was plenty wide at market prices as you would expect for a top location and ambience. Cheesecake was quite good and beat out the albeit, free chocolate birthday cake. Besides the all around fine food was Jessica our server, polite and efficient and never overly solicitous. Lastly, Frank the pianist (Tues. night) was SUPERB, a consummate professional pianist who made our very relaxing evening over looking the water perfect. He played a wide repertoire without sheet music and just made the experience complete. The menu seafood selections and options and the results made it clear that the Rusty Scupper knows seafood well and is a ‘must go’ and a place we will return. Thank you manager Ed P. and staff.
P.s. Walking distance to our Inner Harbor hotel so an easy, casual, no hassle after dinner stroll always helps a fine meal of this kind !