“Nice harbor view from within ”
Review of Rusty Scupper

Rusty Scupper
Reserve with OpenTable
Rusty Scupper is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 2,419 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Water Taxi Stop
Description: When in Baltimore enjoy the city's freshest seafood along with Inner Harbor's best view. The Rusty Scupper offers a tempting array of local seafood specialties from Maryland Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes to pan-seared Rockfish with Lobster. You can also enjoy classic dishes such as Beef Tenderloin & Grilled Atlantic Salmon, all served in a spectacular waterfront setting.
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Enjoy the spectacular evening view of the harbor from this restaurant. Dinner was delicious. Bit pricey, but the ambiance makes the dinner worthwhile.

Date of visit: March 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,778)

Reviewed March 18, 2018

This restaurant has a great view of the harbor. The staff was very friendly and efficient. CC was our waitress, and she was excellent. The special sauce for the bread was great. The swordfish was perfect!! It was a little pricey, but the service and the food was excellent so we didn’t mind the price!

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

expensive. I got the crab dip appetizer and the crab cracks as my entree. The entree came with fires and coleslaw. My partner had the chicken with veggies and an add-on of stuffed shrimp. The view is nice, right on the water. Our server was great.

1  Thank Kurly K
Reviewed March 18, 2018

I went with colleagues from a conference. The restaurant was recommended by the concierge at the Hyatt Hotel. The food was fantastic, particularly the crab cakes. I was looking forward to a Baltimore crab cake and they did not disappoint. The service was spectacular. They even provided a free shuttle back to our hotel. Best of all was the view of the inner harbor as we ate. It made for a great experience.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

I love love love Rusty scuppers the food is amazing the staff is terrific the view is spectacular it's pricey but it's worth every penny a nice place to go to for a romantic brunch or dinner or just a girls night out if I could afford it more I will go there more often my hat goes off to the chefs and the waiters and the waitresses, and everyone else that is involved in making that place fantastic