“Excellent seafood..sketchy neighborhood”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

If you have a chance to visit Baltimore you must go to Lexington Market. Faidleys does not have sit down accommodations BUT you have to try one of their CRAB CAKES. They are terrific. This is a $$$ location but it is worth every penny.
Watch the neighborhood. Try to park in the garage next to the Market and all should be OK.

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Heard they were the best and they didn’t disappoint. Got the platter with Mac and cheese and French fries. Everything was top notch, great flavor with no fillers. Great atmosphere and total separate from the rest of the market which isn’t a bad thing. Definitely a must.

1  Thank Bgravy80
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

These are the best crab cakes in Baltimore. Then add that they’re in the market and they only have standing tables makes them even more intriguing. We always stop here when we’re in Baltimore.

1  Thank CindyO841
Reviewed September 4, 2018

We made a quick stop here on our way to Washington D.C., and my boys wish I had purchased more food for the road. Since it was on our list of restaurants to try I ordered 4 crab cakes to go. One crab cake for each member of my family. I am here to say that it was the most delicious crab cake I've ever had. These were soooooo good we wished we had purchased more.

Reviewed September 2, 2018

Having lived many times in Mid-Atlantic region, I thought I knew a great crab cake. Well saw the reviews and broke one of my rules. It was so good, I went the next day after calling my sister and saying she had to come up and try these. She was skeptical, but after one bite agreed. Never got to other main course items. Tried many sides and they were all well worth the calories. This should be a must stop for anyone going to Baltimore.

1  Thank pat8635