Tavern 101 at the Green Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor
Ranked #195 of 2,419 Restaurants in Baltimore
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Bar attached to Fairfield inn. OK place to maybe have a drink/sandwich. Just not a place to drink, better places are in Little Italy, Power Plant or Jame Joyce. As someone who has spent a lifetime in bars, this is not the kind of place that attracts people who want to have a good time.

Date of visit: March 2018
TeamMarriott, Manager at Tavern 101 at the Green Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear KevinBaltimore,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're glad you had an okay time at our bar but apologize we didn't meet all of your expectations. We have followed up with our Food and Beverage team to see where we can make improvements. We hope you will join us again soon.

R.M.
Restaurant Manager

Reviewed November 10, 2017

We spent a lot of time at this place before during and after my brother’s wedding this past weekend and it was awesome. The staff was extremely kind and helpful, as well as efficient and made good drinks.

After the rehearsal dinner the entire wedding party and our families piled in to this bar along with two other wedding parties. Even with 3 needy brides and their entourages, the bar staff remained calm and collected and accommodated everyone. Also, they gave quite a heavy pour on the jack and cokes I was ordering.

After the wedding we all came back here once again, we had rented the place for the evening for the after party. There was one waiter who ran around handing out water glasses keeping us all hydrated. There was buffet style food including crab mac and cheese, which was delicious. And when I lost my purse that evening, they put it behind the bar and had it waiting for me (cash and everything still inside) the next morning.

Finally, we had Sunday morning brunch here the day after the wedding and their breakfast potatoes were exactly what I needed to survive. Their bloody mary mix was very spicy, and on any other day I would have loved it.

I don’t know how they held it all together with that much chaos going on this weekend, but this bar definitely knew what they were doing.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Nice and clean front deck very accommodating , valets nice and efficient . Housekeeping had attitudes and was very rude and acted annoyed when we asked for fresh towels

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 24, 2017

I enjoyed 4 dinners in this restaurant. The food is fresh, very well prepared. It does take time.The menu is limited, but varied enough that everyone should be able to find something they will enjoy.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed August 7, 2016

Ate my burger in record timing so it must say something about the quality. It's a nice place to grab a bite and drink before heading to bed. Bar tender was friendly and made me feel welcome to the city. Enjoyed it!

Date of visit: March 2016

Travellers who viewed Tavern 101 at the Green Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor also viewed

Been to Tavern 101 at the Green Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!