“This should be a must for everyone who enjoys good times”
Review of Cat's Eye Pub

Cat's Eye Pub
Ranked #5 of 144 Nightlife in Baltimore
Reviewed 30 September 2008

I used to live 143 steps from here and always make The Cat's Eye my first stop when I get back to the city. Everyone from the bartenders to the locals and the bands make you feel at home. This place knows how to have fun. Good times had by all. Do yourself a favor and check out the Cat's Eye, you won't be sorry.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"bands"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2008

Do yourself a favor and visit the Cat’s Eye Pub next time you are in Baltimore. Located in Fells Point, this traditional Irish Pub offer a great mix of ambience, music and characters. My wife and I make it a point to visit Cat’s Eye every time we are in Baltimore and always leave with a huge smile. The music is always awesome and will vary from Irish, Blues, Jazz, etc, depending on the band plating that night. But what we love about Cat’s Eye the most is the friendly folks that we always meet there.