All reviews dunkin donuts full kitchen front desk valet parking stove top free breakfast camden yards across the street one bedroom suite small kitchen kitchen area yogurt sofa bed short walk would stay here again street noise within walking distance
Reviewed November 4, 2018

We picked this facility as it is close to the M&T stadium. Older facility - they are working on the lobby renovation. Somewhat noisy - even though we were in the 12th floor. Depending on which direction you go, you can get to shaky area real fast. Facility breakfast is typical of Residence Inn, room configuration is standard - separate living, sitting and kitchen area. Bed is OK.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CoryG519, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2018

Dear _tomnguyen001, thank you for sharing your experience with me. I apologize for the inconveniences of our renovation, however, as a result we will have a brand new facility for you to indulge in. Another exciting part of our renovation includes all brand new beds for all of our guest rooms. Please come back when we're finished and experience our brand new hotel. I look forward to hearing how you like it.

Reviewed October 21, 2018

This is the fourth year in a row my family and I have stayed at the Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor for the Baltimore Running Festival. Since last year (October 2017) they have fully remodeled all of the guest rooms, and are mostly through remodeling the first floor lobby and the gym (which we were told was still under renovation). Last year I had a few very minor complaints about the general quality/maintenance of the room, but now know why they were perhaps holding off on certain things as the rooms are now BEAUTIFUL. After the remodel the rooms feel much larger and newer (not that they weren't spacious or modern before, but now it is especially awesome), and are much more spacious feeling due to the new decor and elimination of some of the unnecessary furniture pieces. Checkin was quick and straightforward and we were very well taken care of, and as requested, we got a high level (13th out of 15 floors) room to help reduce street noise. Only complaints were that (1) the kitchen furnishings (knives, tools, dishes, etc.) were still VERY cheesy. Knives couldn't cut through anything (I do understand the potential "safety" risks of such, but if you're going to give us knives, might as well give us real ones), pans were cheap, and general stuff in the kitchen was just cheap and poorly done. It was hard to cook a real meal in such - why have a basically useless kitchen in a hotel that offers a "kitchen" in each room? Still far better than nothing - my family and I were still able to cook two dinners in such during our stay, which was very helpful as I have many food allergies and am basically unable to eat out, The coffee and tea in the lobby that's always there (I'm guessing 24/7) was awesome. The best hotel coffee I've had. We felt very well cared for during out stay, as always. Thank you all!

Room tip: High floor is better, especially on the Light Street side, to aoivd street noise.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
CoryG519, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2018

Dear Tristan B, thank you for all of the compliments regarding my hotel and staff. So many travelers love our great location and walking distance to so many popular destination spots. Once again thank you and I look forward to seeing you again when you return.

Reviewed October 14, 2018

From my room on the 12th floor I had a view that included a big ship in the harbor - it was a slice of sea but just lovely! The room was newly refurbished, spacious and had all the amenities of a mini apartment. Comfortable bed, but the bathroom could do with more hooks. Across the street is a 7-11convenience store, and a Dunkin Donuts and a Starbucks within a block.

I stayed downtown to make going to an evening play at CenterStage easier. It was a nice walk to the play. I was able to do some work for a class in the business center...Right now, the entrance of the hotel is under construction, but they still had 2 or 3 computers and free printers, so that was very helpful.

The breakfast in the morning had a wide array of the usual - eggs, biscuits, gravy, sausages, but also yogurt, fresh fruit, hard boiled eggs, wafflles and cereal. Something for everyone. Good location for going down to the harbor, a game, or up to the museums and theater.

Room tip: high - 1210 was nice!
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
CoryG519, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2018

Dear Babzkk, thank you for all of the wonderful compliments you gave regarding my hotel and staff. I am delighted that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms. So many travelers make our hotel their first choice due to our excellent location of being walking distance to so many popular destination spots (that Dunkin Donuts is clutch!). Once again thank you and I look forward to seeing you again when you return.

Reviewed October 14, 2018

been there from 17th to 27Th September.
The people who work here are fantastic, happy to help you all the time, smiling, and kind.
The room we were was a studio with king bed, big enough for a long stay. Clean room well kept, and good wifi.
On the second floor washers and dryers coin operated very convenient for a long stay, also dry cleaning available.
The restaurant had great crab cakes !
The people working there are great !
The young lady called Ariel at valet parking is the gem of this hotel, always greeting us with a big smile, happy to do her work with excellence.
would definitely go to this hotel if going back to Baltimore.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear ViajeraDUruguay, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me. I am very proud of my staff for delivering you such great service. Our hotel is the best choice for long term stays because we have large spacious rooms, fully equipped kitchens, and a spectacular complimentary breakfast every morning. Once again thank you and please come back to see us again soon!

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

The hotel’s first floor is under construction but otherwise it is clean. The rooms were clean, spacious and had a full kitchen. The area is not the best. I was advised not to walk at night by myself. I was with my husband for a work trip so we did walk at night but there are walking and bike cops on patrol. I felt safe but I remained aware of my surroundings at all times.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Amy J
CoryG519, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Dar Amy J, thank you for taking the time to rate my hotel. The result of our renovation is going to be a spectacular and beautiful lobby! I am glad you enjoyed our rooms which were recently renovated. Please come back and see our new lobby after it is completed.