“Great Neighborhood Find”

Price range: US$20 - US$20
Neighbourhood: Mount Vernon
Neighbourhood: Mount Vernon
Reviewed August 9, 2016

Visiting my daughter, and we stopped here for lunch on a Saturday. Great service and they had soft-shelled crabs. What's not to love?

Reviewed June 28, 2016

We were excited to find this restaurant for an early dinner. We were there around 5:30 on a Sunday and had upstairs almost to ourselves. The mozzarella sticks were okay, but my family was very happy with the beer selection. I had the pork sliders and the other guests had the half rack of ribs. Both selections were delicious. The fries were very tasty like Boardwalk fries. Their broccoli and green beans were seasoned and cooked very well. We were very happy to have spotted it as we were looking for a place to eat!

1  Thank jackiedif
Reviewed June 5, 2016

I was in the baltimore area and decided to hop over and see a friend who was having drinks here. God drinks and cool atmosphere.

Reviewed October 12, 2015 via mobile

A friend of mine was in town and we wondering, trying to find a place to watch the football game. We stumbled upon this place and went down to the bar. It was crowded but we were able to grab a couple beers at the bar. Everyone was really friendly and the food looked good. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed October 8, 2015

I stopped by just to have a couple of beers and a quick snack with my wife. Very good service, as the waiter was very friendly in helping me to choose a craft beer to try. I definitely intend to go back there!