1,634 results
All reviewscamden yardsacross the streetconvention centerpickles pubgreat locationinner harbororioles gamevalet parkingwithin walking distanceoriole parkcomplimentary breakfastminute walklight railvalet serviceball parkwould definitely stay here againeasy access
Reviewed June 6, 2018

I stayed at Hampton Inn for a relatively good value close to the Convention Center for a conference I was attending. The rooms are nice and typical for their class of hotel, quiet, and breakfast included was a perk. Unfortunately, I had to switch rooms due to there being a mouse in mine. Staff was responsive and was able to change rooms and received 1 night compensation. The other room was bigger and I had no concerns. Breakfast was good, but wish they had non-dairy milk alternatives (e.g., soy milk) as I've seen at other 3 star hotels. Staff greeted guests upon return and provided helpful suggestions for nearby restaurants. I said I needed a taxi and they offered their transportation service (car). I was told the cost was the same as taxis, but really it's the same as taxis with bumper to bumper traffic in rush hour. It was $40 "that includes everything including tip." When I could have paid $23-25 dollars for taxi or uber (before tip). Of course it's on me for not explicitly asking the cost, there needs to be transparency/accuracy in what is communicated.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Danielle G
Cory C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore-Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Dear Danielle G,

We apologize that your had an issue with your recent stay. I am pleased to hear that we were able to rectify the problem and the remainder of your stay was satisfactory. I will be sure to share your feedback with our team as we strive to improve and deliver exceptional service, recommendations and accommodations. We do hope that you stay with us again in the future as I am sure that we will win your loyalty to Hampton.

Reviewed June 6, 2018

The staff is fabulous - anything you need, just ask. We've stayed here many times due to its proximity to the ballpark. You'd think it would be noisy due to the street traffic, but it's definitely not. The hotel is scrupulously clean, the complimentary breakfast is good and the staff is terrific - haven't had a problem yet in the years we've been coming.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear PatLaSalle,

We are all so happy to hear that you had terrific experience at the Hampton Inn Baltimore Convention Center. We truly value all of our guests and their feedback. It is great to hear from a loyal repeat guest and we look forward to many more visits.

Reviewed May 30, 2018

Many hotels say they are a short walk to the stadium. Well this Hampton Inn lives up to their claim. Out the door and in the ballpark! Nice staff, decent breakfast, and clean rooms. Swimming pool OK as well. Have stayed here around 6 times and will be coming back.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Cory C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore-Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

Dear Mike M,

It is great to hear that our repeat guests keep coming back and enjoying their stays. We are very happy to know that we have exceeded guest expectations and built a loyal guest such as you. See you again soon!

Reviewed May 26, 2018

Good location. Attentive staff. This is more of a value play for room quality vs price. Less expensive.but the room was not good for view and had a musty dated smell. Like convenient breakfast included in stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Cory C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore-Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Dear sdsolimine,

We appreciate the feedback from your recent stay in Baltimore. We are pleased to hear that you liked our complimentary breakfast buffet and found our team members to be attentive. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Baltimore.

Reviewed May 23, 2018

I very much enjoyed my stay at this hotel and hope to be placed there again on my next business trip! They had a complimentary breakfast, pool and a fitness center. It is especially convenient to downtown which is where I had to work the next morning so I was able to just walk.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Cory C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore-Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2018

Dear aimlithouda,

We are all very happy to hear that you had a great stay here in Baltimore. We are pleased to know that you found our location convenient and enjoyed our amenities. We look forward to seeing you again soon.