“Good Eats - Reasonably Priced”

Peppers Mexican Grill
Ranked #841 of 2,421 Restaurants in Baltimore
Reviewed June 21, 2017

I ordered the Egg.\/Ha/Cheese taco. It was delicious. For an airport restaurant, I did not expect too much, but the food was good. Definitely recommend if you are in a hurry or just want a quick bite to eat.

Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

Stopped for a beer and a house Margarita. Bartender was efficient but not overly friendly. Drinks were good but pricier ($16.50) than the other sit down restaurant in Concourse D. People around us ordered Caesar salad (did not impress) plus everything is served on paper plates w plastic ware. Other restaurant in Concourse (Greene turtle) has real plates and silverware. Chips & salsa are as basic as it gets w a few chips on a paper plate. Staff was hopping in the dining room and kept up w the ever changing clientele. Wouldn't go here for food.

Reviewed March 24, 2016 via mobile

I got stuck at airport but I couldn't be happier that I got to meet Se Nam at Peppers. She's amazing! Makes making being at the airport so much better. She's been working for the company for over 20 years. If you own this place, congrats! If you are interested in hiring a great person and the hardest working and friendliest server ever, give her an offer!

Reviewed February 24, 2016

Great service, fun waitress. I can't say anything special about the food as I only had nachos but I did enjoy it for convenience as I was waiting for my plane, drinks were served promptly and I felt like people really enjoy working there. A bit pricey but for the airport location it's OK I suppose.

Reviewed January 11, 2016 via mobile

On this second trip to Peppers, I realized I had blocked the first. Beer and Mexican food served with attitude by waitress who could care less about customers. She is just putting in time....as we are as we await our flights. I cannot recommend this restaurant, but there aren't many choices in this terminal.