All reviews fells point whole foods great location walking distance free breakfast valet parking bathroom door indoor pool pull out sofa minute walk sitting area few blocks rooms are large definitely stay here again national aquarium per day johns hopkins
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We flew in from Texas to take in the sights which is where we start off on the right foot. The location of this hotel was almost perfect. There is some construction going on around there, but that wasn't a big deal. The staff welcomed us right in and accommodated any questions or concerns we had. The facility was clean, and everything else fell into place pretty much. This is where I will be staying when I come back to Baltimore. Thanks

Date of stay: November 2018
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Nick K, General Manager at Hyatt Place Baltimore / Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Ear Global18612337631,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Hyatt Place Baltimore Inner Harbor. The team and I are thrilled that you enjoyed your visit to Baltimore and that our property played a part in that!
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Unless this Hyatt Place didn’t get upgraded...the breakfast was meh. Scrambled eggs were terrible...may have been powdered eggs. Bacon very greasy, hash okay, I don’t know what those potatoes were but they weren’t warm. Bagels terrible, breads tasteless.Charleston Hyatt Place far better...the had a cook making omelets to order.

Date of stay: November 2018

Dear jersey077,

Thank you for reviewing your experience at the Hyatt Place Baltimore Inner Harbor.
The team and I truly appreciate your feedback and will use it to continue to improve our service levels. The breakfast changes have been rolled out during the first two weeks of November so I do apologize if you were not here for all of the changes.
If I can be of further assistance please reach out to me directly at nick.kelley@hyatt.com

Reviewed November 6, 2018

There is so much to like about this hotel. Everything, really. Except that the air conditioner in our room sounded like a chain saw. Every time it would turn on, it would wake me up. I wished I was deaf. I wished to be anywhere else. I didn't sleep for more than an hour uninterrupted. So, maybe, go in the winter. Hopefully the heat is not as loud.

Room tip: Bring your ear plugs and don't go during air conditioning season.
Date of stay: May 2018

Dear Cranky_Traveler,

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced with your air conditioner! This is not the typical experience at our property so please understand that we plan to address it immediately.
If you're able please reach out to me directly at nick.kelley@hyatt.com so we can address this issue in the guestroom.
Thank you!

Reviewed October 22, 2018

The staff members were excellent, helpful and always made must feel at ease. I appreciate your hospitality, kindness and willingness to go out of your way to point excellent places to eat, see and experience while at Baltimore

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear ataha2018,

Thank you for the tremendous feedback about our team here at the Hyatt Place Baltimore Inner Harbor.
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to your next visit.
Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed October 22, 2018

We had a lovely stay here. It was clean and nice. We enjoyed the breakfast--nice selections and lovely breakfast area. Staff was pleasant and helpful. It is not a budget stay, but for a city, reasonable. I hope they can keep reasonable prices, and we'll come again. We love Baltimore!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Tourist751738,

We truly appreciate all of your feedback and we're thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to your next visit.