“Great place great mgt”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 2,210 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$48 - US$48
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Market Pl.
Description: Fogo de ChaoR (fo-go dee shoun), is an authentic Southern Brazilian steakhouse. In 1979, FogoR began sharing the gaucho way of preparing meat in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Today, our gaucho chefs still expertly grill each of our 16 cuts of meat and offer you continuous tableside service. We invite you to enjoy the delicious preparations of our gaucho chefs along with our gourmet salad bar, authentic Brazilian side dishes, and award-winning wine list.
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate there tonight as we have every time we have been in Baltimore the food was great and the service was the best But the manager was the best. My wife pointed out she had a coupon the stated that was for one person she said my phone was dead. He offered to charge it to me in the office. He didn't have to do that. Great Manager

Reviewed October 16, 2017

My husband and I visited this restaurant for a belated anniversary dinner. They have a huge variety of meat. The waiters walk around and offer you meat at the cut of your choice. You have a card you flip to either green (to say you want meat), or to red (to say you don't). The meat comes to you very often if you have a green card. I recommend pacing yourself a bit because you end up getting a lot of food really fast. There's also a salad bar with a lot of extra stuff like soup, beans, rice, fruit, etc.

With all the people walking around with meat, it's actually a little difficult to get the attention of your server when you want something else. Other than that, everything was great. It's a really different experience. It's pretty expensive, though, so not something we can do very often.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Candied bacon, butter lettuce, assorted fruits, cheeses and cured meats are a few delectable items we found at the market table. We were served plantains, mashed potatoes and polenta fries as side dishes. The cheese bread comes out warm, soft and are so tasty. It’s hard to resist eating only one. Save room for beef ribs, ribeye, sirloin and lamb chops. We couldn’t leave without having a heavenly slice of key lime pie. It was only a short wait to be seated and the staff were so attentive. Highly recommend this spot for birthdays and company outings.

Reviewed October 6, 2017

Fogo De Chao is another way to say fantastic steaks, excellent salads and first class everything else. The service depends upon you. If you want steak, just put your round disk green side up. If you are busy eating and don't want any more (for now), just put the red side up! They will give you great service with the greenside up. Most places I have eaten I have one to 4 special items that I love to order and eat. Not so with Fogo! I love every steak that they have put on my plate, I love every side dish they put out on the table, I love their salad bar this is all first class, "best there is", steak and produce! Now there is one item that, for me, is so darn great that I will personally eat a basket or two of them. That is the cheese rolls! I could eat a basket of them everyday, that is how great they are to me. And I should also give you advanced notice, all this great food does have a price, for me it is reasonable for what you receive. I have friends that say that it is very expensive. My average meal there goes about $60 - $70, so you have been notified! You deserve good food, so try it for a special occasion and really celebrate! (Don't forget the cheese rolls!) My wife and I call it the meat eaters delight!

1  Thank CaptainJWcourt
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

My husband went for lunch on our wedding anniversary. As usual the food was absolutely delicious, I could fill up at the gourmet market bar alone. When our waiter found out it was our anniversary he gave us a free dessert, which was decadent. I’ve never been disappointed with the food or service.