“Great fast food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Little Italy
Reviewed June 24, 2018

Taco Fiesta is a great option for lunch. They have a variety if items on the menu. The food is tasty, and served quickly.

Reviewed June 16, 2018

Surprisingly good... quesadilla is very good. Salsa bar has varied options. The Happy Hour options are minimal, but the beer's a little less expensive. Varied menu and everything I've tried has been good.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

I stopped by the bar for a drink and dinner and really enjoyed all.

I had the special margarita, Blood Orange, which was wonderful. I was given chips to eat and offered the visit the salsa bar and select some options. I included a photo below. Salsa options were very good.

fTry the pinto beans - they are yummy. Definitely a casual location but food prices are great, and drink prices are not. TV allows you to watch the games and the harbor is a close walk.

Reviewed March 23, 2018

We were here for dinner while we were in Baltimore last night. I found it using Google to search for cheap-eats near inner harbor. We were so delighted to have found this place! Food is great and cheap! Of course, it's mostly self-served but they bus the tables for the patrons. Glad that they had fish tacos since we're pescatarians. Definitely recommend for everyone to visit!

Reviewed March 13, 2018

I went here for two primary reasons, 1. location - I was staying at the Courtyard Marriott which was right around the corner and 2. We felt like tacos! ;) . A group of three of us went here for dinner. It was all of our first time here. Neat atmosphere with bright colors around its two floors of seating. Very quick placing the order and getting our food. Your choice of salsa. Tasty, quick and cheap!