“Terrible, unprofessional and rude! ”

Tijuana Tacos & Deli
Ranked #1,306 of 2,238 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

We went to Tijuana Tacos for family lunch on a friend's recommendation, ordered the burrito (take-away), waited about 10 minutes, ok. As soon as we bit into it my husband and I looked at each other ... but tried another bite. Couldn't do it. Sooooo much salt we couldn't even taste the meat. Mind you, my hubby adds salt to almost all food. We're not ones to complain, but at this point our lips were tingling, so my hubby attempted to see if the chef could do something about it. He yelled at him, threw the burritos in the trash and returned the money ... just like that. No argument or confrontation, just shock. Needless to say, we won't be returning!

Reviewed June 25, 2015

Went to this place for lunch at work, a contractor brought a co-worker and I here, boy am I glad I agreed to tag along! The food was authentic and delicious!

I ordered the Marinated Pork Burrito. It was possibly the best burrito that I've ever had. The burrito came with a side of rice which was also very tasty. The next time you are craving Chipotle, do yourself a favor and go to Tijuana Tacos 3!

Let the record show that you aren't coming here for an aesthetic experience. Food was well worth going in for.

1  Thank Ed H
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Ignore the decor (which is somewhat understated). The tacos here are the best in town and perhaps even better than most tacos in mexico.

Not to miss: The guacamole is the best Ive ever tasted.

To drink: the Horchata is superb

1  Thank DevelopmentWorker
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The Chicken Enchiladas with the Mole is my jam. Probably the best thing I have eaten in Baltimore City.

This place seems shady but the food is legit, not the best part of the neighborhood but don't let that scare you away from this diamond in the rough.

Do it up!