All reviews top floor frank zappa front desk corner suite make your own waffles across the street an older hotel within walking distance living room street noise valet parking yogurt convention center location was perfect the breakfast area bed was comfortable free breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came Down There For a Weekend GiveAway With My Girls & I Enjoyed My Weekend There .Also The Lady Name Shanay At The Front Desk Was Awesome ! Breakfast Was Okay , The Bacon Was Grease & They have A lot If Recommendation For Different Restaurants

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Me and my family traveled down here for the alien conference and we first encounter she may at the desk and she was so kind to check us in early because it was so cold out .But from the time we came in from the conference our room was cold told the gentleman and lady at the desk and all they have me was a small space heater that didn't even warm my room .The only thing nice i can say is thanks for all your help shanay she rocks that desk .

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We've stayed in hotels whose idea of a "suite" is a room with a half wall to designate the "bedroom" from the "living room." This time, it was a real suite: two separate rooms so I could sleep while my night-owl husband could sit in the other room and read or watch tv. Small refrigerator, bottled water, and microwave were nice to have. Plenty of hangers. Filling breakfast in the rooftop lounge with the daily Baltimore Sun available. There were several things that could be upgraded (e.g. need towel bars in the bathroom; elevator interior could be better), but we were very satisfied with the location, comfy beds, and friendly staff.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2018

I have really enjoyed staying at the Brookshire suites this past weekend. The reason I stayed here was because I am coming back to Baltimore in June for a convention and it was my birthday this past weekend. I knew that if I liked this hotel that I would deficiently be back and I would spread the word of how great of a hotel it was. And truly it is a great hotel.
When I first checked in I had a convention with a few ladies at eh desk but one that suck out for the entire stay was Marissa. She helped me to get my reservation together and made me feel awesome in the process. She helped me arrange my reservation so That I did not have to change rooms along with her other coworkers, who I cannot name right now.
The maintenance department was awesome. I had reported an issue with my shower and the next evening they came to fix it. The two guys by the name of David and Ed. They came into the room and I explained to them the problem and they went right at it and fixed it. They seemed to know where to get the tools they needed and they knew what the issue was right away. They were awesome.
Austin is a great help. He knows Baltimore well he gave me some advice on places to go to and see. I work at a hotel and I can truly see is a great front desk agent. And even though I had a short trip I will be back in June and I will take him up on those places he told me about.
Hats off to Chef Lorenzo. I have never eating in a place like his. He makes guest feel welcome and at home and family. I did not want to leave from cloud level . He interacts with the guest and its amazing. I seen him go in the back and make a dish for a young lady who had allergies, and she was so happy. Shout out to Crystal who works long side him during the week. Monday was my last day but I got a chance to meet her and she has an awesome spirit, and I see how the osmosis runs up there in the Cloud level. I set up there for a minute before I realized I had to to go to get ready so I would not miss my flight. It was just that addictive on the cloud level.
I love you guys and I will find any and every way to come visit you all. The hotel is in a great location to walk around. I was able to go to the convention center for my event. Then I was able to walk a good mile down Pratt Street before going up Main Street and walking in the area before going to my hotel. Shout out to the night auditor Danielle. She really warmed my heart of noticing that I had an issue. I am so grateful to have stated here and yes I will be back in June, maybe sooner. Just because I love the atmosphere of the hotel. There is so much more I could write but I will stop and just say thank you thank you. I had an awesome birthday weekend.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just spent 4 days at the Brookshire Suites. It's an older hotel but our room was clean and served our needs. We were there in what was a very busy time BUT our room was so quiet (other than the police sirens that diminished gradually). We also sleep with a sound machine BUT we also had our windows open (we like to sleep very cool) and NEVER heard anyone in rooms on either side! Front desk employee, Channel, was very helpful - boarding passes - etc- old fashioned curtesy is still alive! Thank you for making our stay go so smoothly! PS: We are "seasoned seniors" and appreciate the courtesy extended to us!!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple