Location is adjacent to Convention Center & Mariners Arena and two blocks or so from Inner Harbor. Clean and comfortable rooms (although down pillows would be better), decent dining room, nice staff. Front desk staff need more training (please explain the parking pass particulars better! We had to run back into the hotel on two occasions to fix our ticket to get out of the lot.) Parking isn't cheap -- $23/day but at least there's no hotel fees on that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 2008 Hotel of the year from Days Inn Worldwide. Just added new coffee shop serving Seattle's Best Coffee! The Days Inn will Exceed your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Days Inn