Great location if you are looking to catch a baseball game. Before my stay I was concerned about the safety of the walk back to the hotel after a night game but no need to worry. There were so many other fans walking in that direction with us that I didn't even give it a second thought. I don't think the walk took more than five minutes either. The room was clean and comfortable. Just a short walk to the harbor too. The only downside I could find was the operation of the elevators , It is something they should address.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 2008 Hotel of the year from Days Inn Worldwide. Just added new coffee shop serving Seattle's Best Coffee! The Days Inn will Exceed your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Days Inn