I stayed for 3 nights in April 2012 to attend a conference at the convention center. The hotel is located across the street - very convenient. The room was comfortable, clean, and very quiet. A/C worked well. The free wi-fi was awesome. The refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and safe were very helpful. Nice TV but the signal was analog, not digital so the picture was not great. Not a big deal for me. Although the bathroom was quite large, there needs to be more shelving. There is very little space to put toiletries so I had to keep things in my travel bag - a little inconvenient. Also, the clothes rod needs to be higher to accommodate dresses. Other than those two items, I was pleased with the hotel and would stay again. I did have a bad experience when my friend's car was vandalized in the Little Italy section of Baltimore and my phone was stolen because I accidentally left it in the car :( The staff brought me water and some snacks and offered assistance. They were very nice. This was a great value. For anyone attending a baseball game, Camden Yards was nearby too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 2008 Hotel of the year from Days Inn Worldwide. Just added new coffee shop serving Seattle's Best Coffee! The Days Inn will Exceed your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Days Inn