Very friendly staff. Nicely appointed rooms, well sized with two Queen beds. We like that the sink and shower/toilet are separated so that both can be used at the same time. Nice size, 42+ inch flat screen TV. There was a distinct lack of accessible power outlets. One by the coffee machine and one near the sink. All others required moving furniture.
Nice fitness room with a good # of machines. No pool (I think it was seasonal).
Parking was $24/night self park or $28/night valet (with in/out privs). Internet was free!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Richly appointed in European style, our guest accommodations positively envelop you in luxury and comfort. All 125 guest rooms and suites feature Biedermeier-inspired furnishings, two phones with data port, hairdryer, coffee maker, ironing equipment, and On-Command Video with first run pay-per-view movies. ADA compliant rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Inn At The Colonnade Hotel Baltimore
- Doubletree At The Colonnade
- Doubletree Hotel Baltimore