1,806 results
All reviews explorers lounge harbor view room across the street maryland science center chocolate covered strawberries beautiful hotel federal hill bottle of champagne valet parking camden yards room was spacious indoor pool king bed front desk staff national aquarium crab cakes fitness center
Reviewed February 11, 2018

We had one night in Baltimore and this was the perfect spot. Staff treated us like family and we could walk to anywhere. We highly recommend this hotel. You can easily walk to the ballpark or stadium as well as any of the attractions at the inner harbor.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank robeyg
Bob_Haislip, General Manager at Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Thank you for staying with us recently at Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore, and for sharing the wonderful experience you enjoyed with both our team as well as with the travel community! I'm proud to read that my team treated you so well and made you feel like such a valued guest. Our property is ideally located in the heart of Center City, steps from so many great restaurants, shops, and attractions, including both Oriole Park at Camden Yards and M&T Bank Stadium. We look forward to hosting you again soon in Charm City!

Reviewed February 9, 2018

The hotel is quiet, clean, offers complimentary breakfast. The staff is very helpful and professional. As I reserved my room, the staff assisted me to be a member, which saved my college's travel cost. Even though it was small saving, the gesture of the staff's concern means a lot to a customer.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
Bob_Haislip, General Manager at Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2018

Vivian, thank you for staying with us recently at Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay, and enjoyed top-notch service from our friendly, helpful team members. Guests who join the free Sonesta Travel Pass loyalty program earn points towards free stays at Sonesta properties around the globe, and receive complimentary upgraded Wi-Fi connectivity with bandwidth that supports up to 10 devices with faster upload and download speeds. The hotel does not offer free breakfast; perhaps you booked a package on our website that offers breakfast included in the package price. We look forward to hosting you again the next time you visit Charm City!

Reviewed February 7, 2018

The hotel was amazing. This was my wife and I second time staying here. The concierge was amazing with restaurant and outside activities. He also set up special treatment for my wife's birthday at the Four seasons spa.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
Bob_Haislip, General Manager at Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2018

Thank you for staying with us a second time at Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore, and for celebrating your wife's birthday in Charm City! I'm glad that our wonderful Concierge, Jonathan, helped plan the details of an amazing stay with spot-on recommendations and reservations for dining, spa services, and fun activities. I look forward to sharing your comments with Jonathan! We certainly appreciate the great feedback and look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Great hotel! Beautiful rooms and friendly staff!! Booked them at the last minute. Get a room with a view of the harbor!! Well worth it! Beds are extremely comfortable, bathrooms are spacious and very clean.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank LightPacker753490
Bob_Haislip, General Manager at Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2018

Thank you for posting a review following your recent stay with us at Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore. We're glad that you had such a phenomenal experience as our guest! While all of our guestrooms offer 420 square feet of ample comfort, including plush new bedding and linens and spacious marble bathrooms, the harborview guestrooms deliver such stunning views of the Inner Harbor waterfront that our guests universally love. We really appreciate that you let us as well as fellow travelers know about your great stay, and I invite you to return and stay with us again soon in Charm City!

Reviewed February 4, 2018

I took my children for an overnight stay at this hotel. The location couldn't be beat. We had a view of the Inner Harbor, walked to the Maryland Science Center, had dinner and the breakfast the following morning in walking distance to restaurants in trendy Federal Hill. We also took in the view from the top of Federal Hill and my kids enjoyed the awesome playground there as well. We also truly enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub. While I wasn't able to use the

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for visiting Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore with your family recently. I'm glad that you enjoyed the hotel's iconic location right across the street from the restaurants, shops, and attractions along the banks of the beautiful Inner Harbor, steps from the Maryland Science Center, National Aquarium, and other fun places to visit within walking distance. The historic Federal Hill neighborhood is just a few blocks away and indeed offers a great mix of history and trendy dining spots. Our indoor pool is a big hit with kids, as is our outdoor rooftop sport court that offers basketball, tennis, an volleyball. I certainly look forward to once again hosting your family during your next visit to Charm City!