1,177 results
All reviews camden yards west wing front desk convention center within walking distance across the street light rail royal farms arena ball park orioles game convenient location indoor pool beds were comfortable hotel restaurant housekeeping staff crab cakes hubert
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

6 of us stayed here for a Hazmat convention. Checked in with Monet Fisher and she helped make our team’s stay very enjoyable. From things to do suggestions, good eats, and just a fun time. Thanks Monet

1  Thank Jeff I
Dawn D, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Wow! We are happy that you were able to have an excellent experience with us. Your kind words about Monet will be passed along and she will be celebrated for her efforts. We hope that the next time you are in the Baltimore area, that you stay with us again.

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Just checked in for the first time ever at this hotel. Friendly staff and very clean. I like the fact that they have a restaurant on the premises and a indoor pool is a plus. Lol. I also was upgraded to a mini suite for my 2 day stay. Plus it’s my birthday weekend..Loved it. :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IStephvnieM
Dawn D, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your open and honest feedback. We are thrilled that you felt welcomed and warm by our staff while staying with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future. Have an excellent day!

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

My visit started off at the Holiday Inn inter harbor with "we do not have a reservation" (after confirming the day before) for you! The night front desk staff found us a room of me. When I got to the room the smell was like a herd of ill behaved cats had their way in this room. When I walked to the bed the worn out carpet was so wet it splashed. Well it was 1am and the front desk made it clear they were sold out so I just dealt with it. Well the next day after a long day we came back to a room who housekeeping had not come to. The housekeeper showed up at 6pm and said you don't need me to make your beds do you? I said no but could use a towel and soap. Well the housekeeper said the hotel was out of soap and we did not get any soap out entire stay, left 4 days later ( used shampoo last day). The location of the hotel is across from a "Gentalmans" club? Which provides a "colorful" experiences until closing, our room also had a window facing this land mark so we unwillingly partook of their external activity, I am glad my children did not come with me. Bottom line the hotel was nasty. Some staff were great others not so much. Close to convention center but many other options just as close if not closer should be explored first. These guys need to make some changes or take the Holiday Inn name off the building.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Dawn D, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor review. I am truly sorry to hear of all the issues you experienced during your stay. I would like to speak further about the situation and compensate you accordingly for all the issues. It is our goal day in and day out to exceed all of our guest’s expectations and it is clear we fell short. My email is frontdesk@innerharborhi.com and I look forward to speaking with you.

Dawn Davis

Reviewed June 4, 2018

I was in Baltimore last week for 1 day course at the University of Maryland.
I checked in at 10:30 PM on Wednesday. Left the hotel at 7AM Thursday and got back at 9:30PM. The next morning I was gone at 7AM. It was a quick visit .
The room was clean. No noise from others. Slight issue with room keys not working.
I thought the hotel was great what little I say of it.
I will say that the front desk was great. When you travel alone, a good word and a friendly smile is so important. Everyone at the front desk was great. Thanks to everyone. Especially Camille.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ron B
Dawn D, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Wow! We are happy that you were able to have an excellent experience with us. Your kind words about Camille will be passed along and she will be celebrated for her efforts. We hope that the next time you are in the Baltimore area, that you stay with us again. Safe travels!

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for a business meeting. I have never seen a less well kept holiday inn before. The carpets in the hallway were dirty, the elevators and the hallways had a stinky smell. The room did not have fresh sheets. The elevators stopped working and we had to use the stairs. I have stayed in many old buildings but the management is able to improve the decor to make it look pleasant but not here. I am not sure how they are getting all the 4+ reviews? It’s very strange that anybody with Right state of mind would give this hotel more than 2.

1  Thank drfsid
Dawn D, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your open and honest feedback. I can assure you that our team is reviewing your comments and will correct the issues you had mentioned. We hope that you will return and let us provide you with an excellent experience. Have a great day.